+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just got Medical Result Received. How to pay UPFRONT RPRF? THX!!!

Joyce423

Nov 27, 2013
ECAS shows that Medical results have been received, but the status is still application received.
Is that normal?

If it's a good news, can I pay UPFRONT RPRF, and how

Time Line:
App received: 2014.03.05
AOR:2014.03.25
Medical: Upfront 2014.04.23
Medical result received: 2014.09.14

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hondaFan13 said:
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

· Click “Submit”

· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Hi hondaFan13,

Just wondering, how can medical results may expire in case of delay in RPRF payment (upfront). In such cases CIC shouldask for RFPF at some point of time. Not sure how paying it upfront has an advantage, as many people who paid upfront and decision made are still waiting for PPR.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joyce423 said:
ECAS shows that Medical results have been received, but the status is still application received.
Is that normal?

If it's a good news, can I pay UPFRONT RPRF, and how

Time Line:
App received: 2014.03.05
AOR:2014.03.25
Medical: Upfront 2014.04.23
Medical result received: 2014.09.14
Even after ECAS updated medicals..did you get the medical request from cic ?????

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
hondaFan13 said:

· Click “Submit”

You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Hello HondaFan, my PCC was issued on 7th Oct, 2013. Below are my timelines.. Can someone advise if i should do something to avoid re-issuance of PCC from my home country.
App received - 17th Feb
AOR - 12th Mar, 2014
Medical request - 30th Aug, 2014
Medical done - 2nd Sep, 2014 & uploaded on 4th Sep
Medical received by CIC - 12th Sep, 2014
ECAs status - App Received

Would appreciate your suggestions as i am very confused.

Thanks

Joyce423

Nov 27, 2013
minu23 said:
Even after ECAS updated medicals..did you get the medical request from cic ?????
No, I did upfront medical and sent CIC my UMI in Aug,yesterday my ECAS shows directly "Medical results have been received."