just applied to University of regina

furqanali59

Feb 29, 2012
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
10-12-2011
Guys i just applied to university of regina for masters in process system engineering for winter 2013 session, kindly tell me which documents do i need to forward and how much time i have to forward the documents to concerned department?

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
furqanali59 said:
Guys i just applied to university of regina for masters in process system engineering for winter 2013 session, kindly tell me which documents do i need to forward and how much time i have to forward the documents to concerned department?
1)___POST SECONDARY TRANSCRIPTS (University):
ONE official copy of all previous undergraduate and graduate transcripts is required even if a degree was not awarded. A transcript is considered official only if it is received in an envelope from the issuing university that is sealed and bears an official University stamp across the seal. Transcripts in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified literal translation. If the transcript does not indicate that the degree was awarded, an official degree certificate is to be included.

2)__DEGREE CERTIFICATE:
One official copy of all previous undergraduate and graduate degree certificates. A degree certificate is considered official only if it is received in an envelope from the issuing university that is sealed and bears an official University stamp across the seal. Degree certificates in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified literal translation.

3)__TWO CONFIDENTIAL LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION:
The two letters of reference are to be from persons (academics, employers) who can critically assess the applicant's ability to do research and advanced courses. Reference forms are to be returned to the applicant in a sealed envelope, signed across the seal by the referee. Note: The transcripts and reference forms forwarded to applicants in sealed envelopes are confidential and must not be opened. Faxed or e-mailed documents are not acceptable.

vugupta

Apr 7, 2012
hi this fall going to apply in U of R in Mengg course

want to know difference of duration between Meng course based and Meng thesis based in chemical/petroleum engineering.

And are these courses good job and PR point of view

my profile
10th - 73%
12th - 50%
Diploma in chemical engineering - 66%
Btech in chemical engineering - 62%
IELTS score - 7 band
Work Experience - three years in oil and gas manufacturing in semi government company of india

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
vugupta said:
hi this fall going to apply in U of R in Mengg course

want to know difference of duration between Meng course based and Meng thesis based in chemical/petroleum engineering.

And are these courses good job and PR point of view

my profile
10th - 73%
12th - 50%
Diploma in chemical engineering - 66%
Btech in chemical engineering - 62%
IELTS score - 7 band
Work Experience - three years in oil and gas manufacturing in semi government company of india
1. MEng course based (2 years course): you have to complete 10 courses in order to get the degree. Admission is easy into this program + No scholarships are available.
2. MEng thesis based (2 years course): you have to study 4 to 5 course and do a research in the field of study. Admission is not easy as you have to secure a supervisor. When you secure a supervisor the chances are high that you will be funded.

3. Yes, this field is booming in Canada. You should not have any problem

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
bahi ye official transcripts hy kia

kia may apny original transcript ki photo copy kra k uni or college jao or unse wo photo copy attest krwa k un k sealed envelop may dlwa k kaho k ye uni k addres py send krdo ja may admission lera hn

ya ye officail transcripta kye hy k uni ik or original bnie gi mri transcripta ka or osko send kregi sealed envelop may oe send kregi uni ko canada ja admission lera hu may

plz calrify any bro plz...........

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
take photocopy documents of your originals, go to a nearby notary public and have them attested. it will cost a few hundred rupees.
Send them by a courier like DHL or FEDEX. Im not sure about sending them in sealed college envelops. They are not that fussy about it. I sent them all my docs this way and they were all accepted by CAD universities. Official transcript means issued by an original college not through a third party.
or if your can do your first suggested step, take docs to your college and have them attested by a professor. if not possible, do my first step.

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
rocker bro

mri uni ja may admision lera hn wo khry hy k uni or college he send kry apny sealed envelop may

bs ye confirm krdo aap k transcripts mtlb photocopy krwa k original ki jomre pas hy osko attest krwao registrar se or un k sealed envelop may dlwa k send krwa do university ko ....