+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Its very good point to be discussed as most of us are in same situation. I had discussed to my consultant once and he informed me that we can utilize the same but it should not be returned to those if we borrowed it. As anytime case officer can ask us for latest balance and that time we have to clarify the things where we used it and we have to arrange liquidity for the same purpose soon so manage it in form of liquidity.
Please provide your views as it ties our hands and we are staying like begger even we have our money. If embassy take 5 years and then behave like earlier applicant we will be in trouble. so rather to use fund and earn more return.

zennzorba said:
raneesh said:
HI ALL.
I am Pre june 2010 applicant applied in April 2010 and my e status is "In process" Since 14 March 2012.
How long CIC would take to process case is ??{No body knows rather..!!}
My key question can I use the funds shown to embassy ?
My funds are in the forms of FD's and now am in need to utilize the blocked money since 2 years..!
Kindly tell me What will happen if I use that money ..??
Or I should inform embassy that am going to consume shown money..?

Please Suggest..!!

[i am given to understand that we'll have to keep it blocked till any logical disposition of our case]

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
paritosh said:
Its very good point to be discussed as most of us are in same situation. I had discussed to my consultant once and he informed me that we can utilize the same but it should not be returned to those if we borrowed it. As anytime case officer can ask us for latest balance and that time we have to clarify the things where we used it and we have to arrange liquidity for the same purpose soon so manage it in form of liquidity.
Please provide your views as it ties our hands and we are staying like begger even we have our money. If embassy take 5 years and then behave like earlier applicant we will be in trouble. so rather to use fund and earn more return.
Well said....

raneesh

Star Member
May 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2010
AOR Received.
17 Jul 2010
IELTS Request
25 Oct 2010 [Required Bands L-7.5,(R,W,S)-6.5] Scored[L-7.5,R-7.5,W-6.5,S-7.0]
File Transfer...
Full docs sent on 25 Oct 2010 &amp; [In process 14th Mar 2012]
Med's Request
15 Feb 2013 ,yet WAITING for SPOUSE MR
Med's Done....
23 Feb 2013 but no medical result line in ecas till now.[RPRF encashed on 14 April 2013]
Passport Req..
15 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa on 17th JAN 2014) DM on 13-1-2014.
LANDED..........
Toronto in Feb 2014
paritosh said:
I had discussed with my consultant too he said you should not use that money he thinks it may be risk factor for us if VO en-quire about funds and there is no fund available in the bank.He said you can use the funds at your own risk.He might me misleading me or trying to escape.!!
I have not borrowed the money, as the amount is lying in my Saving bank account in the form of FD.

And my case is in "In process" state so at what point they will inquire about funds at after medical or before sending medical ??

DO I have to give proof that I have used for so and so purpose..??

After that Again have to show same fund amount in the form of liquidity in my bank account..?

My one friend's consultant says you can use only surplus money of Minimum funds like If I have shown 7 lacs and as we have show 5 lacs minimum in my account then I can use the 2 lacs only..??

Kindly share your views ..!!

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
raneesh said:
I had discussed with my consultant too he said you should not use that money he thinks it may be risk factor for us if VO en-quire about funds and there is no fund available in the bank.He said you can use the funds at your own risk.He might me misleading me or trying to escape.!!
I have not borrowed the money, as the amount is lying in my Saving bank account in the form of FD.

And my case is in "In process" state so at what point they will inquire about funds at after medical or before sending medical ??

DO I have to give proof that I have used for so and so purpose..??

After that Again have to show same fund amount in the form of liquidity in my bank account..?

My one friend's consultant says you can use only surplus money of Minimum funds like If I have shown 7 lacs and as we have show 5 lacs minimum in my account then I can use the 2 lacs only..??

Kindly share your views ..!!
my lawyer said law does not restrict us to withdraw money but still i am skeptical about n retaining money in acc.........rest i request all pre juner to join FACEBOOK GROUP https://www.facebook.com/groups/397380803662333/

hancdude

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
September month is about to see off. Hopefully Pre Feb 2008 cases will be solved within and MI1 cases will get forwarded from NDVO. :)

BTW, if anyone withdraws their case will they refund though their 'Process' has been started?

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
hancdude said:
September month is about to see off. Hopefully Pre Feb 2008 cases will be solved within and MI1 cases will get forwarded from NDVO. :)

BTW, if anyone withdraws their case will they refund though their 'Process' has been started?
No refund if the status been updated to "In Process"

Sunny

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@ranessh,

I am of view that the fund requirement has to meet the minimum,as per CIC guidelines, in the form of liquid asssts.The funds have got to be non-encumbered nd freely reaprtriable,be it in Savings bank,FD etc.Frequent withdrawals and putting back the same,in the afore said a/cs may not hinder the prcessing system,as long as we are able to account for the ligimacey of the transactions.
others may may also share,please.
thanx.
Good luck and may God bless all!!
parhar

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
80% people knew that they can withdraw money......but they still don't do it.....just fear of NDVO baba ji da....

menra4u

Star Member
May 3, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
File Transfer...
In process 18 May 2012
Dear All,

Anybody get Medical from NDVO with Same Timeline. I have appilled in Industrial Electricians - NOC 7242

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 18, 2012."

Please Reply me if somebody has same status.any Idea when Our Medical Will Come???

pjazzmine

Jan 17, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2010
Doc's Request.
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete package
File Transfer...
31-01-2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
menra4u said:
Dear All,

Anybody get Medical from NDVO with Same Timeline. I have appilled in Industrial Electricians - NOC 7242

"We received your application for permanent residence on June 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 18, 2012."

Please Reply me if somebody has same status.any Idea when Our Medical Will Come???
my timeline is closely same as yours..but my processing started much earlier, in march 28 2012 but unfortunately there's no progress after that. biting my nails for the medical request :'(

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
I have received my PPR through registered mail today, the letter is dated Sep 17.

Wishing all the best for everyone...getting MR and PPR soon!

smiling_face :)

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
smiling_face said:
I have received my PPR through registered mail today, the letter is dated Sep 17.

Congrats buddy..may you have a speedy processing.

Pal

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
PalNP said:
Congrats buddy..may you have a speedy processing.

Pal
Thanks Pal...all the best to u! :) :) :)

malladikarthik

Dec 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 8, 2010
AOR Received.
January 18, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
May 15, 2012
Med's Request
August 1, 2013
Med's Done....
September 1, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 30, 2013
LANDED..........
June 4, 2014
smiling_face said:

Hearty contratulations... :)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
smiling_face said:

Congratulations. I am happy for you. Please remember to visit the other thread and break the news there.

Where and when are you likely to land?

Cheers.