<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Saida...did u remember the time now? Go and read page 196 of this thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.2925.html) That was when you were so depressed for not having your 1st AOR :mad:where some of us have gotten ours. ;D I was trying to persuade you then cos you were not really happy....All is now history! Just for you to glorify God, you are now the one delaying your going to Canada: not even CIC Ankara or CIO Canada! Whereas we are still waiting for our ecas to go into "In-Process" God is wonderful. Allah Akbar! :eek:

My sincere advise to you is to manage and get into Canada before you have your baby. It is better to do the processing once and for all. Recall that your baby will become a Canadian automatically without waiting for any period of years. If it is medically Ok for you to do this, please think about it.

May the Lord grant you favour and deliver you of the baby safely and healthly too. In shallah. :p :p

Cheers

Saida said:
Hi Lakh!
Yes, we have done it two days ago.
Very quite, we were alone there, our doctor is very nice.
Made appointment on mobile phone, passed X Ray, they insured me that it is safe for baby...
My daughter did not passed any blood test or X Ray, doctor only looked her common condition.
Asked about vaccination.That is all...
My medicine on the way to London, I would like to inform embassy now that we are expecting baby after 2 month.
Ankara can asked for our passports in 2 month, but I want to wait untill baby born.
How do u think will they send medical for new born or just will asked to pay appl. fee?

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Saida said:
I think ND and London will send medicals in the beginning of 2012, be positive!
Now I am sure that process ig going on maybe very slowly but otherwise it is working.
Saida, Thanks a lot for such a big hope that ND and LDN will be sending MR real soon. Well i guess that too..lets see whats really gonna happen. BTW, good to know that your Medical test requirements are over and now time to wait for Maple leaf to be sticked on your PP which is going to happen real soon.

Yr. 2012 is yours so start planning, shopping and just relax. :D

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Right said:
Saida...did u remember the time now? Go and read page 196 of this thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.2925.html) That was when you were so depressed for not having your 1st AOR :mad:where some of us have gotten ours. ;D I was trying to persuade you then cos you were not really happy....All is now history! Just for you to glorify God, you are now the one delaying your going to Canada: not even CIC Ankara or CIO Canada! Whereas we are still waiting for our ecas to go into "In-Process" God is wonderful. Allah Akbar! :eek:

My sincere advise to you is to manage and get into Canada before you have your baby. It is better to do the processing once and for all. Recall that your baby will become a Canadian automatically without waiting for any period of years. If it is medically Ok for you to do this, please think about it.

May the Lord grant you favour and deliver you of the baby safely and healthly too. In shallah. :p :p

Cheers
Right, Just visited the link...yeah you were absolutely correct my friend.
Good Job.

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
rehaan said:
Congratulation Saida...

Nice to see someone got something. I stop visiting the forum look like that
Canada is hopeless case now. But good to see you got medical

Any one from New Delhi or London got something :-\
Rehaan, we have our status change from CIO(S) Eligibility Review Complete to RBVO.
Thats it nothing more.

May be as Saida said, good things are on its way to us ..pretty soon!

Gud Luck to all.

Pal

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Saida

If you decide (will be allowed) to fly while you are pregnant, God knows if u have to deliver your baby in the plane, citizenship will be granted to your child of that country where air plane belongs to. think about it...

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Right,

Thanks a lot ))) Of course I remember everything :)
I am praying to Allah for all of u because u all deserve to liven in this wonderful country and will !!!

What about baby, unfortunately I have problems with my health and doctor will not allow me to fly...
I wish but... As far as I found out Ankara will not delay my process, maybe only for 2-3 month but it is ok for me.
Thanks u again and again and without all of you I could not pass all this difficult ways.

Chami :)

I am looking for one user in this forum who helped me to fill in the forms after rejection but she is not replying to my e-mails and disappeared from the forum, this is suja, maybe u guys now what happened with her?

maq2010

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2010
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
12-02-2013
Passport Req..
10-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2013
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Saida said:
edmonta, akapoor, kavya, SandySurrey,

Thank u all!!!!!!!

We got medicals through regular mail. It has been sent 10 day ago.
Tomorrow we wil have medical check up!

Congrats Saidaji,

Best of luck for ur future and had a better life in the Canada.May god bless ur fullfill.Pray had came with a good and fruitful result

ktreag

Jun 7, 2011
I noticed my status has changed from "pending review at C-50 office" to "pending review at Kingston, Jamaica Office". Is this good news? June 2010 applicant. KG.

nikkiibritish

Nov 10, 2011
ktreag said:
I noticed my status has changed from "pending review at C-50 office" to "pending review at Kingston, Jamaica Office". Is this good news? June 2010 applicant. KG.
Hi Ktreag,

I am a May applicant from Jamaica who also had the same update. I hopeful that the update is a glimmer of hope of that they are working on our files.

What is your NOC?

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
Hello to all
After a long time im again ON.
SidhuSaab.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Saida said:
Hi Lakh!
Yes, we have done it two days ago.
Very quite, we were alone there, our doctor is very nice.
Made appointment on mobile phone, passed X Ray, they insured me that it is safe for baby...
My daughter did not passed any blood test or X Ray, doctor only looked her common condition.
Asked about vaccination.That is all...
My medicine on the way to London, I would like to inform embassy now that we are expecting baby after 2 month.
Ankara can asked for our passports in 2 month, but I want to wait untill baby born.
How do u think will they send medical for new born or just will asked to pay appl. fee?
Hi saida,

Good to know that your medical went well.
You should inform about your pregnancy at the earliest, I hope your doctor too mentioned the same in medical reports but you should do your part. VO will send you information and procedure to add baby in your application after the birth. They can ask for filled forms , processing fee and medical for baby altogether.

But i suggest if you are able to travel you should give birth to your baby in Canada.

Wish you all the best dear.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saida said:
What about baby, unfortunately I have problems with my health and doctor will not allow me to fly...
I wish but... As far as I found out Ankara will not delay my process, maybe only for 2-3 month but it is ok for me.
Thanks u again and again and without all of you I could not pass all this difficult ways.

I am looking for one user in this forum who helped me to fill in the forms after rejection but she is not replying to my e-mails and disappeared from the forum, this is suja, maybe u guys now what happened with her?
I do remember that name, yet i didn't have chance to communicate personally. Cause I was away for a while from forum last year and haven’t seen a lot of members from previous...
Baby's health comes first, have a safe delivery and happy addition to you family :)

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi saida,

Good to know that your medical went well.
You should inform about your pregnancy at the earliest, I hope your doctor too mentioned the same in medical reports but you should do your part. VO will send you information and procedure to add baby in your application after the birth. They can ask for filled forms , processing fee and medical for baby altogether.

But i suggest if you are able to travel you should give birth to your baby in Canada.

Wish you all the best dear.
madam tusi kitho

rajababu

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2010
Doc's Request.
9 August 2010
AOR Received.
1st May 2010,2nd AOR 29 August 2010
Med's Done....
AR and decision made
VISA ISSUED...
REJECTION
Saida said:
Right,

Thanks a lot ))) Of course I remember everything :)
I am praying to Allah for all of u because u all deserve to liven in this wonderful country and will !!!

Dear Friends,
2 weeks before my status show decision made and application received.Saturday i have receive rejection letter from *****. i am very upset. what can i do.they said i am not eligibile foe instructor category.i am B.A and pgdc.they said only.B tech,mcas are eligibile.
regards
rajababu