<<< JUNE APPLICANT, 2010>>>

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I had written a mail to my VO on my case because it was 8 months since my ecas is showing RBVO and this is the mail I got in return:

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that until a file has been created in our system we are unable to acknowledge receipt of an application.

However, your application should be in queue to be initiated in our system. Once this is done, you will be acknowledged by email and regular mail of your file number.

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards

Please what does this signifies?

ify-canada

Jul 7, 2011
Right said:
I had written a mail to my VO on my case because it was 8 months since my ecas is showing RBVO and this is the mail I got in return:

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that until a file has been created in our system we are unable to acknowledge receipt of an application.

However, your application should be in queue to be initiated in our system. Once this is done, you will be acknowledged by email and regular mail of your file number.

Regards

Have you been given a second file number from your VO (2nd AOR) and what's your timeline ?

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
ify-canada said:
Have you been given a second file number from your VO (2nd AOR) and what's your timeline ?
No...I don't have a 2nd AOR. Here is my timeline:

Application sent & rec'd At CIO: 17 June, 2010
1st AOR rec'd: October 27, 2010
Full Documents sent on: December 15, 2010
ecas Status changed to RBVO on: January 12, 2011

My VO is almighty ACCRA - The slowest of all VOs currently ranked 43rd out of 44 VOs in the whole world. Infact the only VO that has no timeline posted on CIC website regarding the estimated months required for processing pre June application.

We are in for a showdown. Please comments are highly welcome. :-\ :-X :mad:

ify-canada

Jul 7, 2011
Right said:

My VO is almighty ACCRA - The slowest of all VOs currently ranked 43rd out of 44 VOs in the whole world. Infact the only VO that has no timeline posted on CIC website regarding the estimated months required for processing pre June application.

Right said:

My dear we have the same timeline, but I suggest you send another mail to them requesting for your second AOR. Then you can take it from there. God will see us thru. My VO is also accra.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
ify-canada said:
My dear we have the same timeline, but I suggest you send another mail to them requesting for your second AOR. Then you can take it from there. God will see us thru. My VO is also accra.
ify-canada,

Thanks for your reply. I think I don't need to write them again requesting for my 2nd AOR since they have included a statement in their reply to me saying - "your application should be in queue to be initiated in our system. Once this is done, you will be acknowledged by email and regular mail of your file number."

Seniors more comments are welcome please.

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
HI FRIENDS I have question IF we have already put PR under 38 NOC and now we are in queue. Shall we put Student Visa file and after finishing 1 year study over there in Canada recall our file there so it may process faster than waiting from here.. but it can take 1 year of study and 6 month processing time from canada. Please give ur opinions we have to wait here..(___Months) or 1.6 yer in canada..if we can get student visa.

Right said:

Dear Sir,

Regards

sandy2810

Jun 21, 2011
rizwan72 said:
I sent my full documents to London VO on 9th Feb 2011. Still no AOR. Status is Received by Visa Office.

Should I send an email to London VO?
Kindly suggest.
Same with me as well. I sent all my docs in feb 2011 and have not recd my second AOR number yet. One of my friend got his second AOR no, why didnt I?
Very strange but seems like we might have to wait longer.

Spree

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hi friends,

You are not alone. I sent in my documents to my VO on Dec. 05th and to date I have heard nothing from them. My ecas still says documents received by CIO Nova Scotia etc. I e-mailed them 2 weeks ago with the same silence. It seems things are moving extremely slowly at my VO because I haven't even received my 2nd AOR yet. My VO is Port of Spain.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Expecting MR between the month of Aug and Sep..but seems it is not going to happen.

what else, nothing but wait and hope for the best...surely kinda frustrating :-X

If somebody could explain the reason behind vanishing of ecas Address.

Pal

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
I sent my application to VO and received 2nd AOR last Jan. My status is RBVO.
now am engaged and about to marrey. what should I do now?
what is required from me to add her to my application?

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Dear friends, please don't get stressed-out with your e-Cas... it's not always up to-date.

Pls await for your turn.

Patience is the key in this journey...

Pal

I. T. G.

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
PalNP said:
Dear friends, please don't get stressed-out with your e-Cas... it's not always up to-date.

Pls await for your turn.

Patience is the key in this journey...

Pal

after one week at last one of the friends posts something... :D

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
I. T. G. said:
after one week at last one of the friends posts something... :D
;D nothing to update friend..still waiting for MR...........

Don't know when it knocks my door...Knock Knock its MR open the door ;)

Pal

rehaan

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2011
IELTS Request
PalNP said:
;D nothing to update friend..still waiting for MR...........

Don't know when it knocks my door...Knock Knock its MR open the door ;)

Pal
atleast 1 more years. no one is going to knock your door.

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Dear All,

I sent my complete documents to London office on 4th February 2011. I have not received any AOR from them yet. On my inquiry they replied that they have posted me an acknowledgment letter on 1st July 2011 and there is nothing is due from my side right now.
But I have not yet received any letter still after two months.

Kindly suggest me what should I do?