Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
KDSTTL said:
Ok. Then it means Post June will be given priority.

And at the same time, they will process Pre June 2010 and Pre Feb 2008 applications. (Probably try to finish it off within the time limit mentioned in the website though some have already crossed the time limit which is 14 months for Pre June 2010). They may revise it later from 14 months to 17 months or so. The site which is updated on a weekly basis still stick with the 14 months period, so we better wait for our turn and not to be negative

Hi KDSTTL,
May be u've got some points but please be noted that ND's processing time is no more 14 months it has be extended to extra one month i.e now 15 months....

God bless us all !
Pal

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
PalNP said:
Hi KDSTTL,
May be u've got some points but please be noted that ND's processing time is no more 14 months it has be extended to extra one month i.e now 15 months....

God bless us all now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Pal
That is still good news only yaar.
We all expected them to give us a revised processing period which could be 17+.

So CIC knows VO's won't take much time to clear off the backlogs.
KDSTTL

ilotey

Oct 5, 2010
Hello - got my 2nd AOR in the post on 29th July.

Said processing time for the VO was 12 months and to contact them after 8 months if you have not heard anything.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
You are right. I was also expecting the processing time to be 17+. There is very less movement noticed in pre June applicant's threads. Not sure how it is 15 months.

This figure of 15 months includes only the processed cases which might be very less. A large number of cases are still pending that are not accounted in 15 months calculation.

KDSTTL said:
That is still good news only yaar.
We all expected them to give us a revised processing period which could be 17+.

So CIC knows VO's won't take much time to clear off the backlogs.
KDSTTL

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
Thats true.. they will not process till 17+ I thing if they process before 24 months thats also great achievements for them.. as they are not sure what to do with all files whoes occupations are not in list / demand of labour market. They are doing unjustice to all who applied in 38 occupation. Before launching fast immigration process people know 70+ months is processing time and even they applied so keeping them in wait was little justificable but we all applied when processing time was less than 1 year now I have many friends whos files pending 1 file when they applied in 2006 showing in process and 2nd under fast treck program documents submitted in June 2010 but no MR or any correspondence from NDVO.
Please update any progress so other can get idea of waiting time....

mni said:
You are right. I was also expecting the processing time to be 17+. There is very less movement noticed in pre June applicant's threads. Not sure how it is 15 months.

This figure of 15 months includes only the processed cases which might be very less. A large number of cases are still pending that are not accounted in 15 months calculation.

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Hi,

This was being mentioned on my 2nd AOR which i received through an email..

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

AND that given 8 months time is till this August, Shall i contact them after that or i should wait for some more time.

Thx in an advance!

Pal

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
You can always contact but it would be of no help, 90 out of 100 times they wnt reply and if you are lucky enough to get a reply , you will get a standard reply.

PalNP said:
Hi,

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

AND that given 8 months time is till this August, Shall i contact them after that or i should wait for some more time.

Thx in an advance!

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Hi SandySurrey,

Yeah, you are my right my friend and Thx for your post.

Pal

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
PalNP said:
Hi,

Dear Pal u got your 2nd AOR on 29th April 2011,so how your 8 months will finish in August?Bcoz it has been written in 2nd Aor that 8 months strts from this letter of 2nd AOR

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Man In Black said:
Dear Pal u got your 2nd AOR on 29th April 2011,so how your 8 months will finish in August?Bcoz it has been written in 2nd Aor that 8 months strts from this letter of 2nd AOR
Hi M.I.B,

My 2nd AOR was sent by VO on time but somehow it was misplaced and i ask them to send it again and thus they did email me a copy of my 2nd AOR on 29/April/11 for the record.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office.
Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.

Hence, my FD submitted date is 03/January/11 so by fair computation the month of August will be my 8th month.

Pal

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Quota update - As of 04/08/2011.

Canadian immigration for the year 2011 - 2012

Under the category Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management, 336 applications have been acknowledged.
At this rate the quota might max out within 2 weeks.

Similarly, for the Registered Nurses quota, 114 out of the total 500 applications have been acknowledged.
That is in a months time.

The other 27 occupations are also filling up -
But at a deliberate speed (so far).

My query:

In order to process the backlog do all the NOC need to be fulfilled ?

How and when are they going to decide that now its time for Pre June Applicants?

Pal

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
PalNP said:
Hi M.I.B,

My 2nd AOR was sent by VO on time but somehow it was misplaced and i ask them to send it again and thus they did email me a copy of my 2nd AOR on 29/April/11 for the record
Dear Pal,i sent my full documents in Dec 2010 and i received 2nd AOR through surface mail on 12th May.Here it is written that please dont contact before 8 months of the date of this letter.so the difference is that in my letter it is clearly written that dont contact 8 months from the issuance of this letter date while you r counting from the full documents sent date or received date

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
I have not received 2nd AOR from London Visa office. On my inquiry they have replied that

<<
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Please be advised that a letter of Acknowledgement of Receipt was mailed to you on 02/07/2011 to the address on file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum
>>

But I have not received any letter after more than one month from their dispatch. Now what should I do.
Should I contact them again for letter or I should consider above email as 2nd AOR?

Secondly how long time it takes after receiving 2nd AOR from London Visa Office. When visa office processing time starts , from documents receipt or from 2nd AOR?

PalNP

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 10
Passport Req..
August 13
VISA ISSUED...
September 13
Man In Black said:
Dear Pal,i sent my full documents in Dec 2010 and i received 2nd AOR through surface mail on 12th May.Here it is written that please dont contact before 8 months of the date of this letter.so the difference is that in my letter it is clearly written that dont contact 8 months from the issuance of this letter date while you r counting from the full documents sent date or received date
Hi M.I.B

Yeah you are right in your case but in my email its been mentioned as well as counted from the date of FD submitted to VO.

P.S they didn't tell me about my 2nd AOR issued date.

Pal

ify-canada

Jul 7, 2011
PalNP said:
Hi M.I.B

Yeah you are right in your case but in my email its been mentioned as well as counted from the date of FD submitted to VO.

P.S they didn't tell me about my 2nd AOR issued date.

Pal

Dear Pal, please I need to understand the difference between 2nd AOR and the approval letter from nova scotia telling you that your application has been approved and also telling you to send your full supporting documents. I applied on june 8 2010, receieved that letteron octy 27th,sent my supporting docs in nov 25. Up till now my ecas is RBVO. I wrote an email to them and their response was that my docs are on queu waiting to be paper screened by an officer. I was also given new file no and Uci no.

My noc is 0111 and my VO is Accra. Pls my brother help me with these explanation as I've not received any AOR.I really don't understand. Thank you so much. Waiting for your response.