+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE AOR. any got PPR yet?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
JUNE 21 AOR
AUG 16- MEDICAL PASSED/IP1---> We are processing your background check.
No updates since then...
So you're at IP1 or IP2? Ive passed security, Meds, no additional documents needed and processing BG.. im at IP2 i believe?!

Reactions: Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
So you're at IP1 or IP2? Ive passed security, Meds, no additional documents needed and processing BG.. im at IP2 i believe?!
CORRECT, you are at IP2. I'm still at IP1.. I called them last week, they are doing my criminals..

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Carly
Have you got any progress on status? l am still at " Not Applicable" from August 25 (AOR June 12). Not sure how long continue to wait.

thx
Did you upload your birth certificate? I didnt. Wondering if i should raise CSE and send?????

Newbie2017

Aug 13, 2017
CORRECT, you are at IP2. I'm still at IP1.. I called them last week, they are doing my criminals..

(Copied and pasted from other forum)
There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status -

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.
Lets keep updating all the best

Reactions: MeganFox

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
(Copied and pasted from other forum)
There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status -

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.
This is very informative. Thanks for sharing!

Also June applicant. Im at IP1 I guess, it changed couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: Tomi2

abi-182

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,
AOR - June 2nd
Meds Passed - Aug 9th
BG in Progress - Aug 9th
I'm also hoping that we all start getting PPR at the end of September / beginning of October.
Best of Luck everyone.

Reactions: jman25 and Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017