+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
To all those who are considering for a call, I did call today and wasn't lucky enough to get any relevant information from the officer. She pulled out my file. Initially said that she wasn't able to provide more information beside the one available online.. But you have to be patient here and rephrase your question in a very gentle and humble tone. Then on asking different questions from different prospective, like Where do I stand on background check, security clearance, eligibility check, and response was always, Whenever we will need anything from you, we will let you now! For now, there isn't any action required from you! Your time is so little to be concerned in any way.

AOR : June 14th
Medical Pass : July 10th
BGC : Not Applicable since July 11th
FSW-O, Visa Office is Ottawa.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Tha
To all those who are considering for a call, I did call today and wasn't lucky enough to get any relevant information from the officer. She pulled out my file. Initially said that she wasn't able to provide more information beside the one available online.. But you have to be patient here and rephrase your question in a very gentle and humble tone. Then on asking different questions from different prospective, like Where do I stand on background check, security clearance, eligibility check, and response was always, Whenever we will need anything from you, we will let you now! For now, there isn't any action required from you! Your time is so little to be concerned in any way.

AOR : June 14th
Medical Pass : July 10th
BGC : Not Applicable since July 11th
FSW-O, Visa Office is Ottawa.
Very informative post.

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Ottawa can also take time sometimes, upto 45 days for IP2.
Better call the i say and ask for eligibility check.
I'm not sure about the timeline. But then I always heard Ottawa takes minimum time. And like I posted earlier I did call them and had to face a very arrogant agent. Don't wanna call again. @KiranK knows this.

@KiranK @gurik Like I had posted few days back that my additional docs status went from Uploaded to In Review, I guess about 10 days back. Just now, the status got updated to "We do not need additional documents"

I don't know what to make out of this as I have seen people getting PPR with the docs status as In Review and also seen people getting PPR with docs status as Do not need additional docs. :-/

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Thanks a lot dear:).
I am afraid a call will not give you any different response my dear. As file is at CIO and most likely no on has looked at it after IP1. Wait period between 2 checks is very long at CIO.
CIO is very slow, takes 40-50 days after NA2 to even start eligibility. After eligibility is checked and passed there, file will be sent to Local Visa Office, where it will be in queue till some Visa officer checks it, as the Visa officer will start all the checks again to finalise the file, then only you will get the IP2 update now. CIO files get IP2 update when the LVO starts the final checks again, hence sadly long way to IP2 my friend, as it depends on how fast/slow your LVO is.
Also keep a check on your additional docs status, most applicants get the update "we do not need additional docs" when eligibility is cleared at CIO. this will indicate that your file is close to being shipped off to LVO.

I suggest you wait and not waste your call, as most likely you will receive no update. Wait till 40 days in NA2 and then call.
Dear Kirank, so at what part does it goto local visa, before ip2 or after ip2?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I'm not sure about the timeline. But then I always heard Ottawa takes minimum time. And like I posted earlier I did call them and had to face a very arrogant agent. Don't wanna call again. @KiranK knows this.

@KiranK @gurik Like I had posted few days back that my additional docs status went from Uploaded to In Review, I guess about 10 days back. Just now, the status got updated to "We do not need additional documents"

I don't know what to make out of this as I have seen people getting PPR with the docs status as In Review and also seen people getting PPR with docs status as Do not need additional docs. :-/
Ohhh don't be sad, this is great news!!! it means Ip2 in next 3-4 days!! It means you passed eligibility my friend:):).
Cheer up!!

Reactions: canadaimmigrantnow

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Ohhh don't be sad, this is great news!!! it means Ip2 in next 3-4 days!! It means you passed eligibility my friend:):).
Cheer up!!
Thanks buddy. You really think so? I mean I know nobody can say for sure. But then buddy you are always optimistic. You don't wanna make anybody unhappy here. Don't you? :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thanks buddy. You really think so? I mean I know nobody can say for sure. But then buddy you are always optimistic. You don't wanna make anybody unhappy here. Don't you? :)
Hhahahhahahhaha no i definitely don't want to my friend:).
But I am not saying this only to cheer you up:p, I am 99% sure. 1% for the quote "never say never";):p. Hahahhahhaha.
Seriously though IMO, you will see IP2 in next 3-4 working days most likely. "We do not need additional documents" is a sign of eligibility done.

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Hhahahhahahhaha no i definitely don't want to my friend:).
But I am not saying this only to cheer you up:p, I am 99% sure. 1% for the quote "never say never";):p. Hahahhahhaha.
Seriously though IMO, you will see IP2 in next 3-4 working days most likely. "We do not need additional documents" is a sign of eligibility done.
Thanks buddy. Will wait for another 2-3 days if not I know you are always there to infuse some optimism in me :p Seriously don't wanna be in that 1% group :(

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys. Does anyone have any idea why CEC candidates who got AOR in June 2017 are still waiting for the "Medical Passed" step? I got these information from the tracker. We got our AOR on June 24th but still no update! Can anyone advise how long it usually takes for an update? Another question: Are all CEC cases processed in Ottawa office or not?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Hmmmm, don't call again then. As your status is"we do not need" it means you will shortly see IP2. This is positive update. Don't worry now.

Reactions: canadaimmigrantnow

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Above is my status as of today.
Pls what stage am I now?
AOR is June 20.
MEDICAL PASSED JULY 17th

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Above is my status as of today.
Pls what stage am I now?
AOR is June 20.
MEDICAL PASSED JULY 17th
you are in NA2, may be IP2 early next week based on your aor date.