+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

mageshjohny

Aug 1, 2017
My BGC is in NA2 status from 7th July. I hope there is no imminent policy change announcement or something like that. I remember last year NOI for OINP dried up and then it was announced that NOIs will be issued later in the year.

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
I got below reply from Ottawa office ... my BGC stuck in NA from last 21 days

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
Was that Marie who replied you?

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I got below reply from Ottawa office ... my BGC stuck in NA from last 21 days

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.
I got the exact same response. My BG status stuck in NA since last 14 days :(

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I guess Marie is the one who mentions "at our office" instead of explicitly mentioning "CPC-O".
Yep I think so and also the one who mentions "Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application."

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
are the job reference letters checked during NA2 or IP2??
NA2 stage when eligibility check is done. Although this check is finalised at IP2 by the VO again for final approval.
Please check my post below regarding same question earlier:-
I must tell you this, that everything we discuss here is a calculated speculation based on GCMS data of different applicants etc.
Nobody can, even the senior most member of the forum can 100% predict what CIC does, when and why correctly. But as our tried speculations are correct in most cases so we carry on the wait depending on them. There are always different cases.

Now to your question my friend, as per current information from candidates, eligibility is being checked in NA2 stage for sure. In NA2 stage the case analyst recommends eligibility as "recommended passed". The final approval of eligibility and all other checks is done at IP2 stage by the Visa Officer, who checks the file for one last time and approve it and issue a PPR. Now mostly Visa Officers just check the recommendation and simply pass the case, its more of a formality here. But some Visa Officers can call Employers for verification at this stage, this may be due to some doubt they find or sometimes as a random quality check (though this rare). Some VO are cruel and may also reject files at this stage, as in some cases the case analyst is not sure about eligibility and recommends eligibility as to be reviewed etc. i hope this clears your confusion.
Also as per latest data form GCMS,Ottawa is issuing IP2 to mostly approved files. So this good news for Ottawa people.

Reactions: Yasser Amer

NardevYadav

Jul 20, 2017
@KiranK @andy108 @sandra02 I got below response for my case of document mix up during upload. I raised CSE using webform under technical difficulties.

""Good day Nardev Yadav,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Once the online application is submitted, it is not possible to modify the information provided.
If at any point during the processing of your application the responsible office requires further documentation, they may send you an email to the address provided when you created your account. That email will advise you to verify the Check status and messages section for specific details.

Please note that the responsible office may do so at their discretion, as the application will be reviewed based on the information available and may be refused if any of the required documents have not been provided.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests: