+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK and @gurik

Can you guys help me understand as to why people after my AOR are already in IP2 and PPR stage whereas me stuck at IP1 to NA stage? People matching my NOC too are in IP2 stage. And my CRS score is way more than these people.

My timeline:

June 2-AOR
July 7-MEDS
July 7-IP1
July 7-NA
Like I said in an earlier post my dear NOC has no impact on file processing and neither does CRS.
Your file is going great my friend, do not worry. Try to find your visa office also as suggested by @gurik.
That will help in determining processing times. Also 20-30 days in NA is vey normal. So till then hang in there mate.

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
Like I said in an earlier post my dear NOC has no impact on file processing and neither does CRS.
Your file is going great my friend, do not worry. Try to find your visa office also as suggested by @gurik.
That will help in determining processing times. Also 20-30 days in NA is vey normal. So till then hang in there mate.
Thanks buddy. My file as on July 25th was at CPC-O.

Reactions: KiranK

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
@KiranK @dr feras

*Category/ COR:* _FSW-O/ India
*Primary NOC:* _1311 - Accounting Technician & Bookeepers_

*Timeline:*
ITA: _17 May_
AOR: _13 June_
Medicals Pass: _10 July_
BG-IP1: _10 July_
BG-NA2: _12 Jul_
BG-IP2: __
PPR:

I have seen so many people after my AOR! Some of them have already got the PPR and some of them in IP2 stage.
I am feeling tensed as to why and where I am lagging behind! Is there some problem??

Sometimes I even feel that Its got to do something with the NOC. As I can see people with Information Technology or computer backgrounds getting PPR very easily and very Fast! Whereas people in Accounting and Finance guys, like me struggling.
Could that also be one of the reasons?

I am getting very confused and impatient with the passing day!
Please clear my doubts!?

Thanking in Anticipation.
Hi,

I share same time.. AOR on June 14th, Medical passed on July 11th.. and in NA stage for last more then 2 weeks. My visa office is Ottawa, apparently the fastest one. My category is Software Developer. FSWO, again, the fastest stream these days.. So, I believe we could move to ip2 in another week or two!

Reactions: sudeep.chatterjee

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks for the reply.

I'm FSW-O and from India. I'm not worried or panicky. It's just that I don't understand the rationale behind processing the files with AOR way later than mine's. Also my file is presently at CPC-Ottawa. This I confirmed with a email reply from the same office. I have seen files with O category NOC being processed faster but then again its stupid to assume anything.
I understand your worry my friend, its human nature. Only god knows why CIC does this, some applicants get files processed way faster and some with same credentials are way slower. Like I said there are many stupid factors also in play here. Sometimes some candidates have pure dumb luck and get cleared with weakest cases in just few days. Also i can reassure you about the NOC thing its mere coincidence no such fact.
Now you are a FSWO and at Ottawa, this great news, then i am sure next week you will see IP2 definitely, like I said 20-25 days in NA2 at Ottawa is normal. Ottawa is very fast you are lucky here,You will be fine. Wish you a speedy PPR my dear:)

Reactions: canadaimmigrantnow

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Greetings to all... I wish everyone speedy PPRs.
I'm an FSW-O applicant from India. Here is my timeline:

ITA - 17-May
AOR - 20-June
MP/ IP1 - 20-July
RPRF request - 28-July

I think I'm in IP1 (BG says "In progress; we will send you a message when we start background check"). But, having got RPRF request, am I already in IP2? BTW, Thanks to everyone contributing in this entire forum. It had answers for all my questions and was immensely helpful all the while...
You are in IP1 still my friend, it will change to NA in few days. Keep a check on BGC status.

Reactions: pigeon

canadaimmigrantnow

Feb 14, 2017
I understand your worry my friend, its human nature. Only god knows why CIC does this, some applicants get files processed way faster and some with same credentials are way slower. Like I said there are many stupid factors also in play here. Sometimes some candidates have pure dumb luck and get cleared with weakest cases in just few days. Also i can reassure you about the NOC thing its mere coincidence no such fact.
Now you are a FSWO and at Ottawa, this great news, then i am sure next week you will see IP2 definitely, like I said 20-25 days in NA2 at Ottawa is normal. Ottawa is very fast you are lucky here,You will be fine. Wish you a speedy PPR my dear:)
Thanks buddy.

And congrats to you both @KiranK and @gurik for the PPR:)

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to Jult 29th:

PPRs in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few, 1 CEC on 28th of July)

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*July has been a quiet months for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July e-APR filers enjoy a very quick processing of meds, averaging 10-12 days. These meds processing time has last time been seen in December 2016.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream from AOR to IP1 (In process for the 1st time):

Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":

Average by stream (current, historical data):

Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)

Average wait by Family size (for 5 family members the sample size is small, don't think it is accurate):

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
@KiranK @dr feras

*Category/ COR:* _FSW-O/ India
*Primary NOC:* _1311 - Accounting Technician & Bookeepers_

*Timeline:*
ITA: _17 May_
AOR: _13 June_
Medicals Pass: _10 July_
BG-IP1: _10 July_
BG-NA2: _12 Jul_
BG-IP2: __
PPR:

I have seen so many people after my AOR! Some of them have already got the PPR and some of them in IP2 stage.
I am feeling tensed as to why and where I am lagging behind! Is there some problem??

Sometimes I even feel that Its got to do something with the NOC. As I can see people with Information Technology or computer backgrounds getting PPR very easily and very Fast! Whereas people in Accounting and Finance guys, like me struggling.
Could that also be one of the reasons?

I am getting very confused and impatient with the passing day!
Please clear my doubts!?

Thanking in Anticipation.
I have got same time lines.

FSW , Outland , India , CRS : 442 , Single applicant .

My AOR is June 13th
Medical Passed: July 10
BGC IP1 : July 10
BGC NA : July 11

my BGC also got struck in NA from July 11.. NOC is 2173

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
I have got same time lines.

FSW , Outland , India , CRS : 442 , Single applicant .

My AOR is June 13th
Medical Passed: July 10
BGC IP1 : July 10
BGC NA : July 11

my BGC also got struck in NA from July 11.. NOC is 2173
Let's be in touch over WhatsApp!
I guess our cases will move along together.

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
Not all files are transferred to Ottawa. First of all in the beginning all files remain at CIO till IP1 stage is concluded. it is after NA2 stage that "some" files are transferred to Ottawa for load sharing. Rest files remain at CIO Sydney for major processing and background checks and are at the very last stage sent to LVO around IP2 for the Visa Officer to finalise the file. Now the lucky applicants getting quick updates are mostly from Ottawa as Ottawa is way faster then CIO.
But still Ottawa can also normally take 20-25 days in NA2 stage, so one can still hope. 60-70 days is the least period for files to be cleared. Please don't hit panic button before you are 25 days in NA stage as yet.
Thanks for your answer! It made me feel a bit relaxed. I guess I have no option, but to just wait it out and look at my application's status from my account. But its actually disheartening to see AOR's almost 2-3 weeks after mine already get their PPR.

I know that each case is different and each officer/office/circumstances different, but at times to still see such things happen, dishearten you.

But I guess there is nothing that I can or should do till atleast 25 days in NA2. I have completed around 18 days now, so I'll mostly just wait for a week or so before I start to take any kind of tension!
I really hope all the guys stuck at IP1 and NA2 since long also get their status updated and their files moved in the coming week!

Lets all stay hopeful and positive! We are not far away!! :)

Reactions: Dave2017 and gurik

patN

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, have patience. Don't send enquiry emails just as because other's are sending to know the file processing office as nothing is going to change as far as your file processing time line is concerned. Instead we can assume that now the max processing time is 3 months instead of 6 months and keep checking our profile daily in order to address any query that may arise. Also the file processing time line does not depend on NOC, country or points. I am from IT field having NOC 2173, but still my BCK is 'Not Applicable' since last 12 days.

As per my gut feeling most of the June AORs including me(;):cool:) should get PPR in first week of August and the rest by August end. So lets pray for the best and forget about the worst.

Reactions: gurik and pigeon

phdxbcanada

Jul 30, 2017
will balance certificate from bank be sufficient as Proof of Funds? I submitted all my documents in June including Bank balance certificate as form of proof of funds. I received my AOR on June 12 and Medical passed July 10. Is there some history before where Canada requested for bank statements as additional document from balance certificate? Also, I got promoted this month, my agent updated my profile, will this update make my application process longer?