wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR: 8 June
MP: Not passed yet
BGC: NA : 10 July

Getting kinda worried about the not yet passed medical.
Hi,
Are you from PNP stream? If so then there are chances that MP is delayed. Don't really understand the logic behind it. But the trend is for FSW stream it is one month and for PNP it is taking more than 2 months as per tracker.
Good Luck

shyguy

May 22, 2015
Hello everyone. I recently got my meds passed update. While creating the profile, I wasn't aware that only that job for which you're claiming points should come under work history and all other jobs under personal history. I put all my jobs under work history and only uploaded reference letters for that job for which I'm claiming points. I mentioned this in letter of explanation. However, someone has suggested I raise a CSE. Any opinions on this?

rpk_sngh

Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
AOR- June 8
Med Passed-July 7

Can anyone tell me when should i expect the good news?
When and what could be the next update?
Here is my snapshot:

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

Not applicable.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hi .... Pls anyone tell me average time between....

NA2- IP2 :
IP2 - PPR :)

Jul 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Hi Andy,

I got ITA and submitted my application on june 29th 2017. I realized that I missed a single day in address history. i.e. instead of 2013-08-31 I selected 2013-08-30 for a record. Will this create any problem for me. I am worried as I already got AOR. I cannot change my details now. Please suggest me what to do now