+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Cynch

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply @Cynch. My issue was not related to the timezone. The online system simply doesn't allow you to click on calculate your physical presence if the PR days are exactly 730 days. And when I increased the date by 1, I was able to calculate the days and it shows 731 PR days. So it's like this is the minimum. I suspect maybe people got 1095 days from more than 730+ days as PR. In your calculations, was your PR days more than 730?
I think that's how it works. You are supposed to submit the day after you became eligible so that the entire day would be counted. I also had difficulty on pinpointing the date when I can submit as the calculator keeps on changing. I was supposed to leave the country the day after my eligibility that's why i was keen on submitting right away. Flight got cancelled but submitted anyways. but if i could do it again, should have waited another day (or another hour), would have saved me some worries.

Hallo1&

Oct 20, 2022
Guys i wanted to ask what date we need to put for FP received? Is it the day we got request for it or is it the date its updated in tracker as received? In the later case, where do we see this update in tracker? does it show under bg status
FP received will be the date when IRCC receives your results from the RCMP. After that BG completed will be the date when they update your BG to completed.
Is your tracker showing Fingerprint received? And BG completed?

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
FP received will be the date when IRCC receives your results from the RCMP. After that BG completed will be the date when they update your BG to completed.
Is your tracker showing Fingerprint received? And BG completed?
I also had to submit fingerprints. So this means that there will be an update on the tracker saying "Fingerprints received" and then another one for background complete?

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
UPDATE
Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
Visa office: Vancouver, BC
Application sent: 14 June, 2023
AOR: 18 July, 2023
Background Verification Completed: 21 July, 2023
Scheduled for Test: 30 July, 2023
Test given online: 7 Aug, 2023
Test completed: 9 Aug, 2023
LPP completed: 25 Aug, 2023
Oath in progress updated: 29
Scheduled for Oath: 12 Sept, 2023

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I've resubmitted my application yesterday "Aug 31st"

Does this considered as a new submission or am I still part of the month of Jun.

I guess I should be part of August now. Correct?
Can someone remove my name from Jun's sheet. There is no way to request access to the sheet anymore!

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
UPDATE
Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
Visa office: Vancouver, BC
Application sent: 14 June, 2023
AOR: 18 July, 2023
Background Verification Completed: 21 July, 2023
Scheduled for Test: 30 July, 2023
Test given online: 7 Aug, 2023
Test completed: 9 Aug, 2023
LPP completed: 25 Aug, 2023
Oath in progress updated: 29
Scheduled for Oath: 12 Sept, 2023
Congratulations !!! Someone in the thread earlier mentioned that folks who did their tests in early August might start getting oaths for September. So hopefully, we see more and more people with good updates.

I'll be waiting a while longer because they requested fingerprints and I did my test in late August

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Congratulations !!! Someone in the thread earlier mentioned that folks who did their tests in early August might start getting oaths for September. So hopefully, we see more and more people with good updates.

I'll be waiting a while longer because they requested fingerprints and I did my test in late August
I also had got a request letter for scan copies of all the passport and their pages on 22nd Aug, 2023 and I send the scan copies next day on 23rd Aug, 2023.

Reactions: AnonyKaty