App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
For online applicants , they are still processing Oct 2021 for test invite, I would assume for 2022 test invite could start from November 2022 for Jan applicants. Sadly for me a June applicant I look at Feb or March for the test .
I'd take it if it's February or even March, as long as there is a movement it's fine.

kitchristian

Aug 5, 2022
Hi everyone, below are my details

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1826
Application: Single
Application sent: May 30, 2022
AOR: June 15, 2022

andrewcwilliams

Mar 25, 2019
Toronto
Toronto, Ontario
1095.5 Days
Single Applicant
Submitted: June 11, 2022
AOR: June 16, 2022 - submitted Urgent Processing Request
In Process: June 17, 2022
Fingerprint Request: August 5, 2022
Test updated to "In Progress": August 5, 2022
Test Scheduled: August 12 - September 1, 2022

Please update tracker!

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Guys how we can update the Spreadsheet, got AOR on 7th July and ghost update on 14th July on tracker. Ecas still on application received not changed to in process … does ecas update have importance after citizenship tracker launched ???

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
1095.5 Days
Single Applicant
Submitted: June 11, 2022
AOR: June 16, 2022 - submitted Urgent Processing Request
In Process: June 17, 2022
Fingerprint Request: August 5, 2022
Test updated to "In Progress": August 5, 2022
Test Scheduled: August 12 - September 1, 2022

Please update tracker!
Thanks for your timeline. Can you please help me with how you submitted the urgent processing request? My wife’s passport is expired and she has to travel soon and we need her citizenship processing urgently. I would appreciate if u can share we can request for urgent processing. Thankyou

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello Friends,
I have a query on citizenship application Form CIT 002

Question #13
Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada ( this includes your country of birth)?

I realized I did not mention my H1B visa details and just mentioned my citizenship country.
I thought it was asking for immigrant status like green card for US. Just saw the application guide and we need to list even visitor visa details here.

I searched through the canadavisa forums and people got approved even without providing visitor or work visa details.

I think I need to send a new form visa webform.
Does anyone have any information on this question and how would it impact the application.
My AOR was June 29th and background check is in progress so far

andrewcwilliams

Mar 25, 2019
Toronto
Thanks for your timeline. Can you please help me with how you submitted the urgent processing request? My wife’s passport is expired and she has to travel soon and we need her citizenship processing urgently. I would appreciate if u can share we can request for urgent processing. Thankyou
Send a webform and including supporting documents, the instructions are on this webpage: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/urgently.html

andrewcwilliams

Mar 25, 2019
Toronto
Hello Friends,
I have a query on citizenship application Form CIT 002

Question #13
Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada ( this includes your country of birth)?

I realized I did not mention my H1B visa details and just mentioned my citizenship country.
I thought it was asking for immigrant status like green card for US. Just saw the application guide and we need to list even visitor visa details here.

I searched through the canadavisa forums and people got approved even without providing visitor or work visa details.

I think I need to send a new form visa webform.
Does anyone have any information on this question and how would it impact the application.
My AOR was June 29th and background check is in progress so far
I did the same with my UK student visa. I just submitted a webform with all the details and referenced the pages of my passport (I uploaded all pages with my application). Webform response was that it was forwarded to the responsible office.

Reactions: daveonline

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022

Why can’t she get a new passport , I don’t think it’s urgent , FYI - Even if she gets the citizenship certificate- getting a Canadian passport is another long wait. Getting non Canadian passport is a piece of cake.