+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sure thing. No updates nor email yet. I am trying to call IRCC but their phones are busy. Hopefully i can catch them to confirm, because I started to get worried that the Agent might have been wrong about my test date
Thanks

Usually takes a few tries for me to get through . One thing I noticed is that test invites email or tracker update seem to happen mostly on Tuesday or Friday, so maybe tomorrow will be the day !!

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Sure thing. No updates nor email yet. I am trying to call IRCC but their phones are busy. Hopefully i can catch them to confirm, because I started to get worried that the Agent might have been wrong about my test date
You will get the email 3 days before the test. So either the 7th or the 8th. Any update on the tracker?

Reactions: JJ@CA

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi all,

My application details are below:

Type: Online
Physical presence days: 1700
Application type: Single
AOR: June 2, 2022

Does anyone here have a similar timeline with absolutely no updates to their file status? It's been over 9 months now and everything is still showing either in progress or not started. I have only received 3 ghost updates (on October 7, 2022, December 16, 2022 and March 2, 2023). I know the average processing time is supposed to be 23 months, but from what I'm seeing in this thread everyone who received a June AOR has gotten at least one update to their file by now. Should I be concerned about the delays and the fact that nothing as been done yet?
I am in the same boat. I don't know what we did to deserve this, but there has been absolutely no movement in any of our applications (myself, spouse and child) since we got the AOR. We too got (what seems like a meaningless) update on March 02.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks

Usually takes a few tries for me to get through . One thing I noticed is that test invites email or tracker update seem to happen mostly on Tuesday or Friday, so maybe tomorrow will be the day !!
No updates on the tracker nor there an email. I called them today and the agent confirmed that my test is on 10th, and he said he is gonna send them an email to let them send me the link. Hoping I will get that in the next couple of days because i am planning to take my test the same day :D

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
No updates on the tracker nor there an email. I called them today and the agent confirmed that my test is on 10th, and he said he is gonna send them an email to let them send me the link. Hoping I will get that in the next couple of days because i am planning to take my test the same day :D
You can try on 10th itself(if you dont get the email). The link to test is widely available. If it lets you in then you are good to proceed because you can only proceed with test/photos if you are scheduled for same.

Hallo1&

Oct 20, 2022
Does your test show in progress in tracker?

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
Does anyone know how long after taking the test it will change to complete bc as of now it’s saying waiting on you still. Test was taken yesterday (niagara office) .

Mistymac

Dec 2, 2022
Hi all,

My application details are below:

Type: Online
Physical presence days: 1700
Application type: Single
AOR: June 2, 2022

Does anyone here have a similar timeline with absolutely no updates to their file status? It's been over 9 months now and everything is still showing either in progress or not started. I have only received 3 ghost updates (on October 7, 2022, December 16, 2022 and March 2, 2023). I know the average processing time is supposed to be 23 months, but from what I'm seeing in this thread everyone who received a June AOR has gotten at least one update to their file by now. Should I be concerned about the delays and the fact that nothing as been done yet?
Yeah everything for me is still in process (test and ceremony not started). I sent them additional info which they received on Jan 23 but i had no update on the tracker. I called on Feb 27th inquiring about same and they confirmed they had the info. March 1st i got an update on the tracker saying they received the info and would be reviewing it shortly and GU March 2nd.

I too am a little surprised at the lack of momentum on my file especially as it seems like everyone here has at least done or is scheduled for a test. ‍♀ i guess the request for additional info slowed it down.

alwo

Nov 9, 2022
12/06/2022 Fingerprints required
12/18/2022 Fingerprints received
12/19/2022 Background verification: completed
01/20/2023 Citizenship test: in progress
01/27/2023 Citizenship test scheduled
01/27/2023 Citizenship test: completed
Prohibitions/language skills/physical presence are: in progress
Ceremony: not started
Ghost update on 03/02/2023 -- nothing updated!

Sheru86

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
I called them on Friday, and the agent said I am also scheduled for the test during the window starting from March 10. So far, the tracker has not updated, and I didn't get any emails as well. Did you see any progress?

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I called them on Friday, and the agent said I am also scheduled for the test during the window starting from March 10. So far, the tracker has not updated, and I didn't get any emails as well. Did you see any progress?
Spoke to them as well Dec 6 BG check complete and they didn’t say anything about me being scheduled for a test. Just super frustrated at this point and wish my file didn’t end up at this office .don’t get why it takes 9months to send out an invite