+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Ishan3443

Mar 23, 2018
Hey guys, i gave my test before receiving the test invitation email. Everything on tracker shows completed except Oath ceremony is not started. Is there anyway i can get to know my application processing office. My AOR says case processing center is Sydney. Should i consider sydney as processing office or it could have change since AOR?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
If any of you wonder at what time of the day the new tracker gets updated ( some times I even check every 1/2 hours like an addict) it happens, at least for me in between 6am and 6:30 am ET.
If you are referring to processing times for citizenship, this gets updated every Friday.
They started weekly updates since last week.
On Friday you would see the updates which they call it as dynamic processing times.

Manny02

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Loc-Calgary Update : FP Received BG: Completed Language: IP Physical Presence: IP Probations :IP , Silly question why is all other IP?

Reactions: DEEP2022

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Loc-Calgary Update : FP Received BG: Completed Language: IP Physical Presence: IP Probations :IP , Silly question why is all other IP?
As seen in other cases, Language: IP Physical Presence: IP Probations :IP gets updated together, usually after BG

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Yes sent to Van on Feb 28, and i got the update today - and i was quite surprised by update .. i thought everything completes same day
No, it could take a month or so for next updates. Check the tracker here, you will get an idea.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
If you are referring to processing times for citizenship, this gets updated every Friday.
They started weekly updates since last week.
On Friday you would see the updates which they call it as dynamic processing times.
I was not , I meant personal citizenship status tracker https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

It is updated daily in the morning, if there is any new information available, except for Weekends ( and may be holidays too)