+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020- SUBMITTED APPLICATION

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi i submitted my file 3 june
Biometrics 22oct
Eligibity done
I called ircc they said security check is the last step left !!!! Not started yet

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi i shared

my case

submited 3june
Biometrics 22 oct
Called them in nov they said eligibility done

evrything else is done

only security check left and not started yet!!!!

any idea how long it will take still

deanj

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Would u be able to tell me !! If u ever contacted them by call !! Bcz they r telling me same
Thing security check left
I am not sure who you are referring to, but I didn't contact the Etobicoke office. I did reach out to the IRCC helpline in December and I was told that I had cleared all stages. Fyi, my application was stuck at criminality the longest probably over several months.

Reactions: felix-m

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
I am not sure who you are referring to, but I didn't contact the Etobicoke office. I did reach out to the IRCC helpline in December and I was told that I had cleared all stages. Fyi, my application was stuck at criminality the longest probably over several months.
Thanks!!!
Yes i mean to say ircc !!! I am calling them from 2 mo tha still saying ! Waiting on lat step security check

nana300000

Apr 10, 2017
Saw in the profile now application was approved! I have COPR numbers, now waiting for an email with the actual confirmation letter+ instructions for PR card.

In-land CEC with accompanying spouse (in-land too)
AOR June 23
Medicals Passed/BIL August 28
Biometrics November 5
BG check completed December 12
Final decision January 25

Hopefully they'll send the email soon. I'm so relived... Hope you all will get your COPR soon!

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Saw in the profile now application was approved! I have COPR numbers, now waiting for an email with the actual confirmation letter+ instructions for PR card.

In-land CEC with accompanying spouse (in-land too)
AOR June 23
Medicals Passed/BIL August 28
Biometrics November 5
BG check completed December 12
Final decision January 25

Hopefully they'll send the email soon. I'm so relived... Hope you all will get your COPR soon!
did you ask for gcms notes?