Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015
Thanks, does this happen on family applications? One person getting ahead of the other....I was thinking we would get it together...
Its entirely normal to get invitation with this online system. Don't worry, it wont be long before she gets it!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all, update from my side. Family application of 3 sent in June 2020. AOR in December 2020. My BG is still in progress but got a test invite today. Between 14th June and 7th July. My wife's BG is completed as of Feb 2021, however no test invite yet....
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:
Test Date:
Interview Invite:
Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Invite:
Oath Date:

You can skip the items that don't apply to you.

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed"
Citizenship Test "Completed"
Prohibitions, Language and Residency "Completed"

Please ignore the fields that don't yet apply to you. Thanks.

Soorik

Nov 23, 2020
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:
Test Date:
Interview Invite:
Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Invite:
Oath Date:

You can skip the items that don't apply to you.

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed"
Citizenship Test "Completed"
Prohibitions, Language and Residency "Completed"

Please ignore the fields that don't yet apply to you. Thanks.
I will send it to you.....

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Called cic today
I applied june 8,2020 Aor November and in progress since dec16 2020
Agent said all verification are still under process and once its completed i will get notification for test. Told me its just a waiting game.
From Edmonton. Has anyone with same timeline received test from edmonton ? My cousin applied in august 2020 from toronto got the test and i am still waiting So unfair

Reactions: novascotia27

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Called cic today
Agent said all verification are still under process and once its completed i will get notification for test. Told me its just a waiting game.
From Edmonton. Has anyone with same timeline received test from edmonton ? My cousin applied in august 2020 from toronto got the test and i am still waiting So unfair
Edmonton office is still under hibernation mode waiting for covid to pass like bears waiting for winters to finish. I have seen lot of test invite these days but less or rarely from Edmonton.

Reactions: novascotia27

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Edmonton office is still under hibernation mode waiting for covid to pass like bears waiting for winters to finish. I have seen lot of test invite these days but less or rarely from Edmonton.
Exactly, all the other provinces are so active and sending invitation so fast unlike Edmonton. They are ridiculously slow

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Exactly, all the other provinces are so active and sending invitation so fast unlike Edmonton. They are ridiculously slow
With the province under second phase of re-opening since yesterday you may think things should speed up now but no.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Called cic today
I have also ditto timeline as yours, everything is in progress for ages. But I applied from Saskatoon. I heard majority of applications from Saskatoon in the past were being dealt by Edmonton office. Perhaps thats why its extremely slow.

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
I have also ditto timeline as yours, everything is in progress for ages. But I applied from Saskatoon. I heard majority of applications from Saskatoon in the past were being dealt by Edmonton office. Perhaps thats why its extremely slow.
Count me in with same/similar timeline, everything is in process since Dec 15 and file is biting dust in Edmonton.

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
Hello,

I apologize before hand if this has already been addressed, I have been under a rock for a while :(
I have a couple of questions that i hope someone can provide a little insight and clarity on .

1. when i check the citizenship status, it says it is currently processing applications from May 14 till 18th, so how come people are already
getting test invites from June 2020 or am i missing something? is this based on where your application was sent? I sent my to Sydney
2. when i log into my account, the only complete is "background", does this mean I may not have to do a police background check?

Any help to clarify things will be appreciated.

Thank you

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hello,

I apologize before hand if this has already been addressed, I have been under a rock for a while :(
I have a couple of questions that i hope someone can provide a little insight and clarity on .

1. when i check the citizenship status, it says it is currently processing applications from May 14 till 18th, so how come people are already
getting test invites from June 2020 or am i missing something? is this based on where your application was sent? I sent my to Sydney
2. when i log into my account, the only complete is "background", does this mean I may not have to do a police background check?

Any help to clarify things will be appreciated.

Thank you
As usual cic doesnt update the status period of processing times correctly. As usual, the applications are being processed based on the location and the officer assigned.