+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

Robinhood83

Jun 11, 2020
I sent my application in first week of June 2020 but my online application tracker still says Background verification - In Progress. When I called the call center I was told that my security checks was completed back in January. My Criminality check is still In Progress. Everything is IN Progress. Most of my friends or people I know from June 2020 are done with there test.
Guys please Help! Not sure why criminality is taking soo long time. Please suggest what can I do?

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
I sent my application in first week of June 2020 but my online application tracker still says Background verification - In Progress. When I called the call center I was told that my security checks was completed back in January. My Criminality check is still In Progress. Everything is IN Progress. Most of my friends or people I know from June 2020 are done with there test.
Guys please Help! Not sure why criminality is taking soo long time. Please suggest what can I do?
You would probably be asked for fingerprints that’s why your criminality is taking longer. Watch out for the email

Robinhood83

Jun 11, 2020
You would probably be asked for fingerprints that’s why your criminality is taking longer. Watch out for the email
Thankyou for replying but just wondering if the Finger Print request shows up on the new tracker? coz I have used a representative for my citizenship application and I have noticed that he is not too punctual regarding forwarding mails n other stuff.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Thankyou for replying but just wondering if the Finger Print request shows up on the new tracker? coz I have used a representative for my citizenship application and I have noticed that he is not too punctual regarding forwarding mails n other stuff.
It will show when the officer actually makes the request.. it will say something like “waiting on you” “you need to provide FP for us to continue processing your application” . This is what it shows on mine..

Reactions: Canadiann2020

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Hey I also have representative ad she is so stupid. I told her about new tracking system but she didnt understood and she is not giving me the code as her email is primary email on my file to create that password. Is there is any other way i can create accounton that new tracker ? How did you create yours? since you also have representaive. My representaive is so stupid , i hope that she checks spams and forward me that test email.
Thanks in advance

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Anyone who has representative and had created account on the new tracker. Can You please tell me is there any other way i can create an account as my representative is stupid and not making an account for me on that new tracker and not giving me that verification code. Anyone know anything Please hep

Canadiann2020

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Anyone who has representative and had created account on the new tracker. Can You please tell me is there any other way i can create an account as my representative is stupid and not making an account for me on that new tracker and not giving me that verification code. Anyone know anything Please hep
I was in the same situation my representative who helped me with my application had shut his office due to covid. I had to chase home, repeatedly contact him to get the verification code. I guess you can just cancel your representative using the form and send it through webform. For now it's only your representative who can help you. Sorry!

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Just send a webform and update the primary email address to yours. If your rep is slow in responding not sure what she will do when you get a Citizenship test invite.

nathaniel_d

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
I second all of this . Definitely read through Discover Canada thoroughly multiple times.

Passed test yesterday May 22. (And I read through Discover Canada one more time immediately beforehand!) Online status isn’t updated yet.
Got it, Thank you. Congratulations. All the best for remaining process.

Reactions: novascotia27

jeric77

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013 PER Received 23-08-2013
Med's Request
05-02-2014
Med's Done....
16-02-2014, Uploaded 22-02-2014, ECAS "Medical Received" 02-03-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 07-05-2014, PPR2 21-05-2014, ECAS "Decision made" 23-05-2014, Passport Received 27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
August 2014
Hi,
Please update the spreadsheet.
Test Invite: 7 May 2021
Test Passed: 23 May 2021
Thanks,