+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
I have one more question : minor birth certificate has two languages English /Urdu , will it work or need to get a translation ?
i went to a notary public and they told me that there is no need to translate it . so plz any body can share his experience.
thanks
Naeem bhai am permanently live in Karachi otherwise I would love to help you more.
- NADRA birth certficate both in English and Urdu would be fine and no issue.

- Kids health card is fine for proof of indentity, dont worry about address.

- Include kids School enrolment letter as another proof of identity.

- Please strictly follow checklist requirements as mentioned in the checklist.

- Plus make sure not to leave any question blank in the form. If any question not relevant to your put N/A.

- If you cant provide any document, put detail in the explanation box.

-Make sure the date mentioned in your physical presence calculator should match the signing date in the application form.

Baki duaun mai yaad rakhna.

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Some other question are solved but are still doubtful.}-

Q 1 :what about the passport pages either bio pages or all. As according to the guide they need bio pages but some one told me that you should send all pages of your passport to let them check your trip history.
Q 2: how we will attach two time passport pages, one time as a photo IDs and second time as per requirement of bio pages of passport.
Q 3: my wife ids graduate from Pakistan but she don't have a letter that could show that her media of instruction is English but her FA and BA transcripts are in English. she dint have IELTS as well. so how we can manage this.
Q 4: 11 regarding jobs history. what we will in the head of occupation? either our designation or just "job" and employer name either company name or boss name ? if we are jobless then what we will write jobless or unemployed or anything else. and in the same way what will be the name of employer in the situation of jobless ,either N/A or Home. and if we changed the address in the situation that we are jobless then what we will write in place of the address both address we were at the time of jobless period.
I am waiting your reply.
thanks brother. if possible just let me know you email ID to contact you.

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
another question: we all family members have approximately 2 month gaps in validity periods. so what we will put in the box either yes or no. so according to the situation we are supposed to click no then where i will put my both passport details.

naeembadil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
one more question:

QUESTION 11: I know we don't put the entry of 2 month visit of home country but about 2 month visit entry in q 11 ? either we will put it in unemployed in question 11 and also write down our home country address where we spend our visit time ? and N/A in the employer column ?

1%milk

Mar 23, 2017
Hi, my application was deliverd on June 30th, but there was still no AOR. Is it a bad sign? I saw many applicants from end of July already got their AORs.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Some other question are solved but are still doubtful.}-

Q 1 :what about the passport pages either bio pages or all. As according to the guide they need bio pages but some one told me that you should send all pages of your passport to let them check your trip history.
Q 2: how we will attach two time passport pages, one time as a photo IDs and second time as per requirement of bio pages of passport.
Q 3: my wife ids graduate from Pakistan but she don't have a letter that could show that her media of instruction is English but her FA and BA transcripts are in English. she dint have IELTS as well. so how we can manage this.
Q 4: 11 regarding jobs history. what we will in the head of occupation? either our designation or just "job" and employer name either company name or boss name ? if we are jobless then what we will write jobless or unemployed or anything else. and in the same way what will be the name of employer in the situation of jobless ,either N/A or Home. and if we changed the address in the situation that we are jobless then what we will write in place of the address both address we were at the time of jobless period.
I am waiting your reply.
thanks brother. if possible just let me know you email ID to contact you.
You must read the Citizenship guide in order to fill in your application, just like anybody else did in this room. It is pretty self-explanatory unless you committed a crime. Then, do yourself a favor and hire a lawyer.

Reactions: bcvancouverbc