+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2020 - Citizenship Application

Unst0pable1

May 24, 2021
Hello All,
Delighted to see another movement on file.
Today Decision Made in ECAS.
Language, Physical Presence and Prohibition updated to completed 9th August. All now completed except Citizenship Ceremony(Oath) which has status Not started

Kindly help update the spreadsheet.

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
Got an email on July 30, 2021 to take the test between Aug 6 and Aug 26. I was also requested to send copies of my passport as well. Sent the copies of the passport pages on Sunday and attempted to take the test today but it wouldn’t allow me. Anyone experienced this before?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Got an email on July 30, 2021 to take the test between Aug 6 and Aug 26. I was also requested to send copies of my passport as well. Sent the copies of the passport pages on Sunday and attempted to take the test today but it wouldn’t allow me. Anyone experienced this before?
Oh, that's weird. Send an email to the email ID in the test invite and let them know you aren't able to take the test.

BTW, what error do you see when you attempt to start the test?

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
Oh, that's weird. Send an email to the email ID in the test invite and let them know you aren't able to take the test.

BTW, what error do you see when you attempt to start the test?
It says that I have not been invited but if I was invited, and still getting the same message to send an email like you had mentioned.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Jack2406

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I am guessing my office is in Mississauga too. I have been calling to find out but nobody is picking up. I applied from Toronto. What do you think?
I called last month and they told me same, your application at Mississauga office and it is in progress.. you can try calling them and ask for office, i did same.