+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hi everyone. Congratulations to the ones who've received their COPR. I'm on the same boat as well. June 2020 AOR, Processing timeline has reached 100% already, FSW stream outland applicant. How long would it still take to receive PPR? Any inputs would be much appreciated. Thanks
Same here June AOR CEC Outland no word yet. Would be curious if any June outlanders have received COPR yet? Probably unlikely with the state of the world but would love to know!

Mariner007

Feb 1, 2021
Hi guys, I'm in a hotchpotch situation and I need your inputs and assistance to guide me and to decide on how to tackle it. I'm a dependent applicant and my wife is the primary applicant. Our timeline of processing has stuck at 100% since December 19th 2020 and we have received no updates till date. Both have applied jointly for the residency. I'm a Marine Engineer Officer (Ship's Engineer) by profession and I need to join the vessel to resume with my work. We are FSW outland applicants, and looking at the current processing times due to Covid, seems it'd take much more time for us to receive PPR. Could anyone suggest, what would happen if we receive the PPR and I'm (dependent applicant) unable to submit the passport in time, as i'll be onboard then. Any inputs would be much appreciated. @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys, I'm in a hotchpotch situation and I need your inputs and assistance to guide me and to decide on how to tackle it. I'm a dependent applicant and my wife is the primary applicant. Our timeline of processing has stuck at 100% since December 19th 2020 and we have received no updates till date. Both have applied jointly for the residency. I'm a Marine Engineer Officer (Ship's Engineer) by profession and I need to join the vessel to resume with my work. We are FSW outland applicants, and looking at the current processing times due to Covid, seems it'd take much more time for us to receive PPR. Could anyone suggest, what would happen if we receive the PPR and I'm (dependent applicant) unable to submit the passport in time, as i'll be onboard then. Any inputs would be much appreciated. @legalfalcon

If you receive a PPR, and you are unable to send your passport, you can seek an extension by providing a valid reason. The PPR is not cancelled just because you are unable to send you passport within 30 days. Based on your circumstances, IRCC will give you additional time to submit your passport.

As regards the 100% progress that you see on your status bar, that is only time elapsed and does not show the actual processing of your application. Further, for the year ending 2019, as per the annual report submitted by IRCC, an average FSW application took 9 months to process, and this was pre-COVID.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.

Reactions: Mariner007

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hey guyyyssssss,

I just got the golden email! COPR! My lawyer just forwarded it to me some minutes ago. I am so happppyyyyy and grateful to God and to you all on here. I pray that each and every one of us that are still waiting, gets theirs soon too.

My Timeline:

AOR - June 17th, 2020
MEP - August 5th
BIO Exempt - Oct 17th completed
BGC Completed - October 18th (This just showed when it was approved. B4 now, it was showing "still in progress")
RPRF - Oct 29th, paid Nov 2nd
Final Approval - January 30th 2021

I'll be praying for you all!

@legalfalcon is it true that due to COVID, IRCC no longer sends the conformation letter and one dosent need to send International passports to Ottawa anymore? That its done online now? Please let me know. TIA :)

Last edited:

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hey guyyyssssss,

I just got the golden email! COPR! My lawyer just forwarded it to me some minutes ago. I am so happppyyyyy and grateful to God and to you all on here. I pray that each and every one of us that are still waiting, gets theirs soon too.

My Timeline:

AOR - June 17th, 2020
MEP - August 5th
BGC Completed - October 18th (This just showed when it was approved. B4 now, it was showing "still in progress")

Congratulations ;)

FreemanGreat

Nov 25, 2018
Hey guyyyssssss,

My Timeline:

AOR - June 17th, 2020
MEP - August 5th

Congrats!

Could you please share which visa office sent you COPR?
Thanks!

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
The same here too.. I really regret.

If its one or two got bumped out of not getting there application is understandable.

But this case is absurd were most of the applicants in the June 1st week was pushed back without an activity or updates..

Last edited:

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hey guyyyssssss,

My Timeline:

AOR - June 17th, 2020
MEP - August 5th

@legalfalcon is it true that due to COVID, IRCC no longer sends the conformation letter and one dosent need to send International passports to Ottawa anymore? That its done online now? Please let me know. TIA :)
Congratulations..

Reactions: Diamond42

Mariner007

Feb 1, 2021
If you receive a PPR, and you are unable to send your passport, you can seek an extension by providing a valid reason. The PPR is not cancelled just because you are unable to send you passport within 30 days. Based on your circumstances, IRCC will give you additional time to submit your passport.

As regards the 100% progress that you see on your status bar, that is only time elapsed and does not show the actual processing of your application. Further, for the year ending 2019, as per the annual report submitted by IRCC, an average FSW application took 9 months to process, and this was pre-COVID.

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
Thank you so much for the information man..! Much appreciate it. I do agree with the timelines, but off recently I’ve come across other threads wherein people who’ve submitted their application in Sept 2020 have received PPR. That was quite a shock to read. Anyways I’m happy for the person who has received it though. Just one last thing bro, could you please tell me how should I go about if at all I happen to miss the deadline for the submission of passport? Webform? Or is there any other means as well.

Mariner007

Feb 1, 2021
Hey guyyyssssss,

My Timeline:

AOR - June 17th, 2020
MEP - August 5th

Hearty congratulations..!!! God bless..

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
The same here too.. I really regret.

If its one or two got bumped out of not getting there application is understandable.

But this case is absurd were most of the applicants in the June 1st week was pushed back without an activity or updates..
Hi evryone !! Maybe a good news for first week of june applicants !!

I called ircc today
Finally he said evrything is passed
Now i need to wait for result

Since last 3 months security not strted yet !! Was the only thing they were telling me !!

I asked him 3-4 times r u sure !!!! That security passed !!! He said yes yes !!

Lets see now