+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Waiting on COPR.... our package arrived in Ottawa last Monday, and ive been obsessively checking the fedex back to see if its been activated yet... Come on Ottawa, send us that COPR!

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Waiting on COPR.... our package arrived in Ottawa last Monday, and ive been obsessively checking the fedex back to see if its been activated yet... Come on Ottawa, send us that COPR!
Heheheheh I can imagine how anxious you must be! But soon enough it will come to you :) :)

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
146 days since my application was received;
65 days since the BGC/eligibility started in GCKey;
14 days since AOR2;
7 days after medical passed in GCKey.

Patience is really THE word for this process :D
good morning @Lobato .. re your BGC which is 68 days hence .. does it say “BGc in Progress or BGc in Process/ we are processing your BGC - GCkey.. appreciate your response

SophieRstr

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
France
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Salut et bienvenue :)
Did your background check started yet?
Hey, thank you ! :)
CIC says :
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
good morning @Lobato .. re your BGC which is 68 days hence .. does it say “BGc in Progress or BGc in Process/ we are processing your BGC - GCkey.. appreciate your response
Hey, @savemaria here is how my GCKey looks like :)
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: savemaria

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hey, thank you ! :)
CIC says :
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Same here :)

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hey, @savemaria here is how my GCKey looks like :)
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have the exact same thing!

Reactions: Lobato

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

I logged into GCkey and saw "New Update" in Current Status. But, then it still says 'Background Check in Progress'. When I logged in again the status then changed to "Submitted". Checked ECAS as well but that says "In Process" in PA side. Has anyone experienced this?

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Hello,

I logged into GCkey and saw "New Update" in Current Status. But, then it still says 'Background Check in Progress'. When I logged in again the status then changed to "Submitted". Checked ECAS as well but that says "In Process" in PA side. Has anyone experienced this?
You will receive an update soon. May I know your timeline?

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I got the transfer email today. :) My file is is New Delhi. But they did not mention when it was transferred.
Greaaat! :) I gave up on trying to ask them where is my application heheheh... they always reply wanting more info... and I kinda gave up on that. Let's seat and wait!

GC Key updated to Decision Made and approved this morning! Just waiting on that email, and for them to activate our fedex back!
Im gonna be back with my husband in 30 days!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooo freaking happy for you guys! Back in 2015 I stayed long 6 months away from my wife, and that was not good at all! All the best for you!! :) :) :)

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hello,

Nothing else has changed on your GCKey? Because I had that when I received my medical request and after I had passed the exams. Now it is back to Submitted