+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Almost everyone has s.15 or s.16 or s.19on their notes but they're not in SS.
that's not how to know if you're in SS. Do more detailed research not this 'Leap' into the wrong conclusion .
Good luck..
My GCMS notes also showed s.15 and s.16, so I thought that I was in SS and in Dec 2018 I was told that I passed security, so are there any chances that I will be in SS after this? Or how do I find out if my application is in SS?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
hi tobs, recieved by ppr mail, i just saw ur msg,, but thank you so much for ur help .. please add me in post ppr whatsapp group
congrats.
You have to meet the requirements to be in our whats** group.

Reactions: venkatesh87

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My GCMS notes also showed s.15 and s.16, so I thought that I was in SS and in Dec 2018 I was told that I passed security, so are there any chances that I will be in SS after this? Or how do I find out if my application is in SS?
if your security is passed. then it's passed. you can't be in SS once your security is passed.

Onion mim

Nov 5, 2018
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Yes, I called IRCC yesterday, agent says my security is still in progress. My previous CBSA notes indicates I was being screened. Please keep us posted when you get your PPR.
Yeah no problem, I hope that you don't have to extend medicals and that your ppr come soon and and earlier

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
All the best buddy.... I understand the difficulty in getting the passports submitted there. Hopefully it will be smooth for you..
Ordered GCMS on Feb 5. Received on March 8th. The eligibility on Application: 7 was marked 'review required' which was changed to 'Met' in Application: 6. 4 Application steps include exchange of CPC Ottawa as primary office and CIC as secondary and the last activity is passing of Criminality.

Also, there is S. 19(1) on the second last page but nothing is redacted.
Sorry for the late reply guys, I just got home yesterday from Caracas. Dropped the passport at VFS on Wednesday, the tracking is currently showing it in transit to Mexico City VO. The 8 hour drive went really smooth, now the short wait game begins, they told me I should be hearing back from them in 3-4 weeks!

@Prashant86_2000 the same showed up for me in application :10 and 9 respectively, not sure if it's a mandatory step on their system (just like the calculations right before) or some detail in the application. I also got criminality passed as last activity as of notes requested on Jan 18 (received on Feb 18) and got my PPR on Mar 13 so hopefully yours is really close too. I even had Info sharing: in progress in the assessments part so I guess it was just about someone eventually picking my file again.

Last edited:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
hi,, i recieved my golden mail yesterday.. thank you so much to all the members in this group, who has helped me in different ways guiding through this.
Hiiiiiiii everyone I am happy to announce that I recieved the Golden email this morning best wishes to you all and thank you very much for the help and advice you r great people :)
Congratulations to both of you!

Reactions: venkatesh87

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
If you were in SS and you were told that your security is passed, it means that SS is over and you passed it. You should just wait for a final review, and then ppr.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I received my first set of notes yesterday and found the mention s15(1) on some pages, so I think that I was under ss. Everything was passed even if had doubt on my eligibility because I coudn't provide a duties letter... Both case analyst and officer appeared satisfied About the file so now I'm a half happy :D
Are you still under ss and what's your AOR??
@tobs Plz where can I found the reason I was under SS?
I don't think that can be found anywhere in your notes, that reason should always be hidden from you so that should never goes into our notes.
look for s.15 sign on the top of your gcms notes...
Almost everyone has s.15 or s.16 or s.19on their notes but they're not in SS.
that's not how to know if you're in SS. Do more detailed research not this 'Leap' into the wrong conclusion .
Good luck..
Guys, if you want to know if you are under SS or not, look at these three places:
  • Activity 1-4 or 1-5
  • Assessment section on page 2
  • Admissibility
Are they all redacted with s.15, s.16, s.21 or s.26 on top of the page? If so, you are most likely under SS.
Note s.19 is different and is for something else.

Reactions: leka and Onion mim