+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
No ADR.
Yes, both passed.
Well, it is hard to tell. As you said every thing passed except security.
I think most probably your security has not started and your file is left untouched. there is a very slight chance that you are under SS (Some agents from call center will tell you if you are under SS, but some won't).
The only way that you can know is through GCMS notes

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos in my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermitent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

I still need to catch up with the thread since my last message but I wanted to take the time to thank each one of you who have helped me and each other during this excruciating wait.

I sincerely hope the ones still waiting get their mail as soon as possible, the feeling is really worth the wait and sometimes we need to stop making stories in our mind about what could have gone wrong and simply wait for our time, I still don’t know why mine took so long, no sign of SS, apparently the info sharing was my hold up but I will never know and I don’t really feel I need to.

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, wether or not we need to know or undestand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

I still don’t know how I’m going to get to VFS in this mess of blackouts, lack of food, gas, riots and plunders everywhere but there is always a way when there is a will.

Thank you all again and I will still wander around.. no man left behind ;)
Congratulations, my friend...one more benchmark breached :p

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos in my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermitent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

I still need to catch up with the thread since my last message but I wanted to take the time to thank each one of you who have helped me and each other during this excruciating wait.

I sincerely hope the ones still waiting get their mail as soon as possible, the feeling is really worth the wait and sometimes we need to stop making stories in our mind about what could have gone wrong and simply wait for our time, I still don’t know why mine took so long, no sign of SS, apparently the info sharing was my hold up but I will never know and I don’t really feel I need to.

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, wether or not we need to know or undestand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

I still don’t know how I’m going to get to VFS in this mess of blackouts, lack of food, gas, riots and plunders everywhere but there is always a way when there is a will.

All the best my friend, hope you and family will be safe...

Reactions: DanFariasM

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey @Mr_nobody

Did you ever get your CBSA notes? I got CBSA notes in the mail today (not email but an envelope to my home address) but doesn't really have anything in it. It is literally 1 page which says the same thing as the GCMS notes, Security in progress and due date 10th Jan 2019. Status last updated 12th December 2018 which is when I got a ghost update and had everything else pass. Since your PPR came already, I wanted to know what your due date was for security as per the notes? I believe you said that you went for security screening on 22nd November-ish?

Just trying to get an idea of how much longer it could take.
Actually, I also got a one page letter yesterday saying that they need more time to check which info should be released!
I don't know but it seems SS is done much faster. I thought I was the lucky one, but I know 5-6 other Persian applicants whose SS was done in 3-4 months and got ppr after me.

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Actually, I also got a one page letter yesterday saying that they need more time to check which info should be released!
I don't know but it seems SS is done much faster. I thought I was the lucky one, but I know 5-6 other Persian applicants whose SS was done in 3-4 months and got ppr after me.
Ok thanks...what about CSIS notes? I didn't get that yet even though applied for them at the same time...

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Well, it is hard to tell. As you said every thing passed except security.
I think most probably your security has not started and your file is left untouched. there is a very slight chance that you are under SS (Some agents from call center will tell you if you are under SS, but some won't).
The only way that you can know is through GCMS notes
Thank you for your kind reply.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermittent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, whether or not we need to know or understand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

Nice! So happy for you Dan! Good luck in there and hopefully everything will be smooth sailing from this point on!

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermittent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, whether or not we need to know or understand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

Congratulations @DanFarisaM . I can hardly comprehend the struggles you must be facing. Hopefully this will bring stability in your life.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Congratulations! Were you ever under security screening?
not as far as I could tell... security not started on January 18th notes' assessments, no security under activities.

Congratulations, my friend...one more benchmark breached :p
Hahahaha yours is next, keep checking your inbox regularly ;)

Thanks you all for your best wishes for me and my country, if things get considerably better in tens of years, I suggest paying a visit... Maybe I can lead the way after we are all citizens :)

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
not as far as I could tell... security not started on January 18th notes' assessments, no security under activities.

Hahahaha yours is next, keep checking your inbox regularly ;)

Thanks you all for your best wishes for me and my country, if things get considerably better in tens of years, I suggest paying a visit... Maybe I can lead the way after we are all citizens :)
Would love to see Venezuela as a developed nation and as a thriving tourist destination. Hope a brighter future is in store for the country.