+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I have masters degree as well. I updated the gcms link . Please see below

https://www.scribd.com/document/401811045/Gcms
As it is said you have review required for one of your LOE's which does not have duties of your job.
You also have review required for PoF, because it does not have any transaction history. They couldn't verity if it was your own money, if it was a gift, or if it was a money that you borrowed.

I don't know a lot about FSW points as I was CEC myself, but I am sure others can help you with that.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I have masters degree as well. I updated the gcms link . Please see below

https://www.scribd.com/document/401811045/Gcms
So now it reconciles now.

Education: 23 (Masters)
Language: 24 (CLB 9)
Spouse Language: 5
Work Ex: 0
Total: 64

So, you are loosing point in work ex which is under review and POF transaction details. Hope you have taken steps to rectify this.

If they consider your work ex then you will get additional 9 point min which will take your score to 73.

Reactions: cansha

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018

So, you are loosing point in work ex which is under review and POF transaction details. Hope you have taken steps to rectify this.

If they consider your work ex then you will get additional 9 point min which will take your score to 73.
If you look at their notes, they already accepted my current job experience with 3yrs and 11 months.

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Hey @tobs

Got this reply to one of my Queries

“Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.”

And yes, that was in bold in email. What does it indicate?

Sunshine17

Jan 10, 2019
hi @tobs and other seniors who have gotten ppr already,

Please when i log into my CIC account, It says "your action is required" I got ppr last week and submitted passports at vfs on monday,

request for additional docs says--- we need additional documents to continue processing your application.
There is also a new placeholder for me to upload something, but I don't have any instruction to submit anything.

Please I'd like to know if this is normal or if I am missing something.

Thanks

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Congratulations!

Your status will be updated when they issue your COPR.

I think you need to send a photocopy of your passport (not the original one) alongside your photo id's to the visa office that they asked (usually Ottawa) via mail. They need the photos to issue your COPR
Thanks for your reply.

In the email, I have been told to upload passport copy and appendix A of the email sent to me on my CIC (as I come from visa exempt countries) but I can't see anywhere to upload it in my application section. So wondering if it takes sometime to reflect the same on online system?

Also, they have asked to send two passport size photos by post to London visa office. I am currently travelling, so will it be fine to send this from abroad (third country) meeting the photo specification of course? or will it cause any issues?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys, I was informed that background check is in progress since January; however, last time I called on yesterday, security is still not started although they say "background check in progress". I know this might be tough to answer but any clue whether this normal or rather security screening?

P.S. also found two ghost updates during this period.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for your reply.

In the email, I have been told to upload passport copy and appendix A of the email sent to me on my CIC (as I come from visa exempt countries) but I can't see anywhere to upload it in my application section. So wondering if it takes sometime to reflect the same on online system?

Also, they have asked to send two passport size photos by post to London visa office. I am currently travelling, so will it be fine to send this from abroad (third country) meeting the photo specification of course? or will it cause any issues?
Hello my friend
No, I think they ask you to send the copy of your passport by post. You also have to send your photos alongside the copy of your passport. Read the email one more time.

I don't think it causes any issue if you send it from a third country. All they need is your mailing address in the Annex so they can send you your COPR. You can also email London visa office (email address should be in your ppr email) and ask them about your questions.. They are usually fast with these questions.

Reactions: sur2018

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey guys, I was informed that background check is in progress since January; however, last time I called on yesterday, security is still not started although they say "background check in progress". I know this might be tough to answer but any clue whether this normal or rather security screening?

P.S. also found two ghost updates during this period.
have you had any ADR?
Do you know if you passed eligibility or criminality?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

If you look at their notes, they already accepted my current job experience with 3yrs and 11 months.
You both are correct. I think Analyst messed up FSW points calculation. He has problem with the additional work experience so he should have given points for 3 years 11 month work ex. Also, CRS points calculated are still 479 (??). I think you don't really need points for additional work ex. You could have easily just moved it to personal history if you couldn't arrange the required documents. Anyways what is done is done. In my opinion best way is to wait for them to ask something unless you are able to provide additional documentation for duties.

Reactions: Mr_nobody