Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Hi Guys ,
My Aor is june 2018 , i have never updated my file in Immitracker neither i have posted my time line in any form .This is my first time i am posting my application details .

AOR 1 JUNE 2018
MEDICALS PASSED 13 JUNE 2018.
After this i had no update until 17th jan where i have got an email saying there is an update in my cic account .

the update was - a request to re do medicals they sent IMM 1017 forms ( three forms for three applicants )
and with this update i have also noticed my background check status has been changed to - we are processing your back ground check. we will send you a message if we need more information .
and Medicals passed has been changed to we have requested a medical exam check your message below for details.

I have taken medicals on 18th jan and still the status is same as above ( the hospital said they will upload medicals within 10 days )

Just after 24 hours after the above update - i got another update - rprf request to pay within 7 days
here the Additional documents column has updated from we do not need additional documents to - we have requested for additional documents .

I have paid rprf same day and uploaded the receipt - now the Additional documents status has updated - we are reviewing the Additional documents you have uploaded.

My doubts -

1.why was i asked to redo medicals as my previous medicals exams were taken 03 april 2018 and will expire ( 03 april 2019)

2. I was asked for rprf immediately after i was asked for Medicals and both these updates were the first changes in my application after 12 june 2018 ( 7 months )does this mean my application has come to a final stage ?

Hope to hear from fellow applicants who were active in the forums .

note - i have never ordered GCMS nor Contacted CIC.
Your PR visa’s expiry date is either standard 6 months since it is issued, the date your passport expire or the date your medicals expire, whichever happens first. Maybe they are ready to issue your PPR but since the issue of the COPR and visa stamping could take 2 weeks / a month, and you have 15 days to send your documents, maybe they don’t want to issue your visa with a very short validity and make you move in a hurry. Sounds like your application is on the last step.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello guys. This thread is the most active of all, so I guess posting here can help. Some of you already got PPR.
Our aor is sept 19 and applied as common law same sex, we got nomination from NB and applied now to EE. In gcms notes dated nov 20, eligibility review required for my stat question (i was refused usa visa) then on nov 23, received procedural fairness to provide additional proofs of common law. We sent them last dec 10 through VFS and received by manila vo on dec 11 (VFS said it was under process in IRCC office). But until now, there was no update in cic account. We emailed manila vo yesterday to ask for update but their auto reply says if if they dont reply within 28 days, it means the info is available in their websites or application is within standard processing time.
Now, since there’s no update (still showing we do not required additional docs), we plan to order gcms notes again.
Anyone here who also received procedural fairness letter? It’s been more than a month since we sent our response and additional docs. How long do they review? Any suggestions?

Reactions: bennylee

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello guys. This thread is the most active of all, so I guess posting here can help. Some of you already got PPR.
Our aor is sept 19 and applied as common law same sex, we got nomination from NB and applied now to EE. In gcms notes dated nov 20, eligibility review required for my stat question (i was refused usa visa) then on nov 23, received procedural fairness to provide additional proofs of common law. We sent them last dec 10 through VFS and received by manila vo on dec 11 (VFS said it was under process in IRCC office). But until now, there was no update in cic account. We emailed manila vo yesterday to ask for update but their auto reply says if if they dont reply within 28 days, it means the info is available in their websites or application is within standard processing time.
Now, since there’s no update (still showing we do not required additional docs), we plan to order gcms notes again.
Anyone here who also received procedural fairness letter? It’s been more than a month since we sent our response and additional docs. How long do they review? Any suggestions?
Should the PFL be paper posted or uploaded to your online profile?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@cansha do you get very many dms?

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Your PR visa’s expiry date is either standard 6 months since it is issued, the date your passport expire or the date your medicals expire, whichever happens first. Maybe they are ready to issue your PPR but since the issue of the COPR and visa stamping could take 2 weeks / a month, and you have 15 days to send your documents, maybe they don’t want to issue your visa with a very short validity and make you move in a hurry. Sounds like your application is on the last step.
@ DanFariasM. Thanks so much for the info now it makes sense why they have asked me to re do the Medicals. Hopefully I will get PPR soon .

Thank you

Reactions: DanFariasM

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Hello everyone

For those who have not received PPR yet, what does your progress bar say?

My AOR is August and progress bar shows 35 days as of now. Was wondering what the progress bar says if you cross 6 months timeline

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I get a few :) Why?
I've been getting quite a number of late. Some of them are questions that I would have preferred to answer on the thread so others can benefit.
I guess that's one of the reasons for my reduced participation here, Prashant.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello everyone

My AOR is August and progress bar shows 35 days as of now. Was wondering what the progress bar says if you cross 6 months timeline
"Your application is taking us longer to process. 20% of applications yada yada...."

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
This makes sense, Dan.
I've heard of people getting their PPR 2-3 months before their medicals expire without extension or medicals. I guess it depends on the officer and visa office.
In his case I'll say his VO is quite thoughtful in a weird 'we didn't grant you the PPR on time but we're trying to make it up to you' way.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Folks....

Aor: June 12, 2018
FSW-Inland.

Just called CIC and I was lucky enough to get in queue in the 1st shot. The agent was very polite and answered very patiently. As far as update on the application, nothing has changed since Jan 12, 2019. Medical, Eligibility and Criminality- all Passed and Security in Progress. File is still at CIO, Sydney NS. I asked if she can leave a note on the file for officer to get any update about security and she said that if I don't hear anything until April 16, 2019 then she can contact officer. not before this date which is life after 10 months of my AOR...:eek::mad:
She also said as I am already in Canada, I will definitely receive PPR from Ottawa only. File will be moved from Sydney- Ottawa once everything is finalized.

I don't know what CIC is upto...Why taking sooo much long to finalize everything..!! Especially for June applicants....:(
What changed on January 12?

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hello everyone

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

That’s what it says !

My AOR IS JUNE 1 and the progress bars estimated completion date it 1 DEC YOU 2018 .

So the completion date long gone the above message is being displayed .

Hope it helps !

Reactions: fahadxuberi