+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
There's nothing to worry about here.
What's your eligibilty status on page 2?
page 2 shows,
Eligibility : Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical : passed
Info sharing: Complete

Eligibility shows changing from passed by CIO to Not started once app transferred to NDVO. Do they recheck everything once file is transferred for load distribution?

RaulFloyd

Star Member
May 28, 2018
AOR Received.
17-07-2018
Guys finally it's PPR

AOR 13 Jun
IP1- 27 Jun
IP2- 15 Oct
Ghost- 18 Oct
Mail to Delhi immigration office-18 Dec
PPR- 19 Dec

Visa office Ottawa to Sydney to new delhi where the PPR mail came from
Congratulations!

How did you find your application moved from Sydney to New Délhi?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
page 2 shows,

Eligibility shows changing from passed by CIO to Not started once app transferred to NDVO. Do they recheck everything once file is transferred for load distribution?
Yes they do sometimes. It'll be passed by a case officer In no time.

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Isn't CBSA notes only if you're under Security Screening?
Yes CBSA is for Security which is the next step after clearing Medical, as per GCMS notes it is clear that Medical is clear, need to read the starting 2 pages to understand if the criminality is clear or not, if it is clear and its been more then 2-3 weeks I think ordering CBSA is the best option to know the file status. That is what I did and got PPR within 2 weeks of applying for CBSA.

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
page 2 shows,

Hi,
This looks fine, you just need to wait as your Eligibility is going on.

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Yes CBSA is for Security which is the next step after clearing Medical, as per GCMS notes it is clear that Medical is clear, need to read the starting 2 pages to understand if the criminality is clear or not, if it is clear and its been more then 2-3 weeks I think ordering CBSA is the best option to know the file status. That is what I did and got PPR within 2 weeks of applying for CBSA.
Was your security checks the only thing pending when you ordered CBSA? I found out my file is stuck in CBSA with all else passed. Ordered CBSA notes yesterday. Hope it helps!

Reactions: tobs

Forcer

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
CIC gave a Christmas gift to people on ROH threads today by doing a back to back draw which dropped the cut off to 439 and issued 3900 invitations.
439 is the lowest draw of 2018 and some people had been waiting a year.
I'm keying into this for a Christmas gift from Sydney and Montreal for us before this year runs out.
at the same time this gift has a backlash - slowing processing times. I really doubt CIC prepared for this increase of application number. So what they are trying to achieve... if they invite twice as much people, but can not process it, then the result will be the same, plus tons of desperate people who don't understand why their applications are stuck for 6+ months.

Reactions: DanFariasM and tobs

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
at the same time this gift has a backlash - slowing processing times. I really doubt CIC prepared for this increase of application number. So what they are trying to achieve... if they invite twice as much people, but can not process it, then the result will be the same, plus tons of desperate people who don't understand why their applications are stuck for 6+ months.
That is true but that doesn't explain why people from Aug / Sep are getting PPR while some wait without any updates.