FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
But the honest truth is no-one really wants to get involved with questioning IRCC, and I understand the sentiment. Today, @tanush14 suggested tweeting and retweeting to ask why approved cases haven't gotten PPRs 6 weeks later from Sydney VO. Guess the number of responses his suggestion received.?? Nvm, I'm sure you know.
So yeah, I applaud the lady for taking action errors and all.
Frankly, I did think of the twitter route couple of weeks ago. Before posting it here, I went through IRCC's official twitter handle and guess what!? They had about a hundred tweets that were responded, "sorry we cannot respond to queries related to a specific profile." I saw they only entertained generic information or queries. So to answer your question. Most of us would have done the same. I am sure you or even my pal @tanush14 would have checked their twitter and will have the same question in his mind. "Would it work?"

Reactions: tanush14 and tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
But the honest truth is no-one really wants to get involved with questioning IRCC, and I understand the sentiment. Today, @tanush14 suggested tweeting and retweeting to ask why approved cases haven't gotten PPRs 6 weeks later from Sydney VO. Guess the number of responses his suggestion received.?? Nvm, I'm sure you know.
So yeah, I applaud the lady for taking action errors and all.
Hahaha...to change the system, be the system. I wonder how many of us would some day work as a part of IRCC and make it more efficient and transparent. ;)

Reactions: DanFariasM

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Frankly, I did think of the twitter route couple of weeks ago. Before posting it here, I went through IRCC's official twitter handle and guess what!? They had about a hundred tweets that were responded, "sorry we cannot respond to queries related to a specific profile." I saw they only entertained generic information or queries. So to answer your question. Most of us would have done the same. I am sure you or even my pal @tanush14 would have checked their twitter and will have the same question in his mind. "Would it work?"
I agree with you on individual tweet to IRCC handle However my idea was different. I was planning to have one person tweet and tag Mr Ahmed Hussen (not IRCC handle) and ask about slowness at specific visa office (not individual case), and then number of people retweeting the same. Believe you me, it gets noticed when so many people retweet.

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Well, it’s actually not a specific profile, it’s more like a specific office ignoring hundreds of profiles... I gave the fb comment a thumbs up, if there is at least the tiniest possibility that it would make them wake up, hell I’ll take it.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I agree with you on individual tweet to IRCC handle However my idea was different. I was planning to have one person tweet and tag Mr Ahmed Hussen (not IRCC handle) and ask slowness about specific visa office (not individual case), and then number of people retweeting the same. Believe you me, it gets noticed when so many people retweet.
Yes sir I agree, Being a Marketing Manager I understand the power of #tags and retweets.

Reactions: tanush14

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@mathansri @tobs @tanush14 @navinball I apologize for starting a storm here. Let's put a full-stop and move ahead. Whoever want's to support the initiative, let them and vice-versa.

Let's focus on more important things.

Anyone got a ghost-update today??
I didn't. And I checked today after a couple of days of avoiding my CIC account