Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Done....
14-06-2018
Just got a response on my enquiry i raised yeaterday since i passed the 6 months timeline. The answer is my application is still in process. They will communicate with us once decision is made. June 4, ip2 since 20 th of july
Ordered GCMS notes?

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Hehehehe...Yup, you got it! So, to reiterate, welcome to our little ark @Brian Noronha.
I'm sure all us ark members are going to lean on each other a lot, considering its almost end of year...I for one will need all the support I can mobilize if I have to face a new year without that golden mail (God forbid it spills over o_O)
Ya let's hope we get it soon...I'm sure everyone's patience is wearing out.

Reactions: Nishika22

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Darn, drat and damn!!! I'm also getting tired of waiting in IP2, all the way since 26th Oct. And, I wish to understand the logic behind people saying that a long IP1 means a short IP2, cuz I was in IP1 for 4 months, and now its going to be 45 days in IP2 :oops: Ah well...nothing to do but wait and watch. Have mailed Ralph in my 5th month (and received a response that security hasn't started), called CIC 2 weeks later (again found out that: surprise, surprise, security hasn't started) and ordered GCMS notes on 26th Nov (still waiting for it, given the TAT of 35-40 days)...can't do more I say! :(
Well at least you have passed criminality which is good sign...:) it could be worst:)fingers crossed you will receive pr soon

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Guys,

Go through this post and add your comments respectfully, if you support the initiative.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1772467602876271&id=601205023335874

--

Dear Ahmed Hussen Sir, greetings for the day. It gives me immense pleasure to have decided to move to a wonderful country like Canada. However, i would like to bring to your honor's notice the suffering that many people are undergoing these days due to delays that are being caused by CIO-Sydney, NS in processing the applicants files (especially FSWO applicants under express entry). We completely understand that there are many steps involved in processing a file. But here I am specifically talking about the applications which have been already approved (as informed by Ralph Sir's office, IRCC through webform and IRCC representatives) and still have crossed 6 month's timeline. Its been over a month that my application was approved and still I am hanging in middle waiting for the passport request mail. I am writing to you with so much hope if you could look into this matter and atleast get the approved files moved further and send them the pasaport request, so that we can also move ahead in our life both professionally and personally.

liketech

Jul 9, 2018
Just got a response on my enquiry i raised yeaterday since i passed the 6 months timeline. The answer is my application is still in process. They will communicate with us once decision is made. June 4, ip2 since 20 th of july
Hi,
Can you please post the exact response that you received.

Thanks

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS:) :rolleyes::oops:It is -14 in sunny Edmonton:):eek: Just checked cic no updates on profile:mad:, gmail shows all sort of crapy emails but no sign of PR email..6 months are approaching of speed of sound!!!o_OThanks god for our amazing group keeps me in right state of mind!!!It is frustrating that everyone else from july august and september are receiving pr emails...and for some off reason they have forgotten about JUNE...LIKE seriously!!we are COOLEST, FRIENDLIEST BUNCH OF guys here!!!!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS:) :rolleyes::oops:It is -14 in sunny Edmonton:):eek: Just checked cic no updates on profile:mad:, gmail shows all sort of crapy emails but no sign of PR email..6 months are approaching of speed of sound!!!o_OThanks god for our amazing group keeps me in right state of mind!!!It is frustrating that everyone else from july august and september are receiving pr emails...and for some off reason they have forgotten about JUNE...LIKE seriously!!we are COOLEST, FRIENDLIEST BUNCH OF guys here!!!!
Felt like, you managed to use most emoticons and still unable to express the feelings completely. :p

Reactions: linda85

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Guys,

Go through this post and add your comments respectfully, if you support the initiative.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1772467602876271&id=601205023335874

--

Dear Ahmed Hussen Sir, greetings for the day. It gives me immense pleasure to have decided to move to a wonderful country like Canada. However, i would like to bring to your honor's notice the suffering that many people are undergoing these days due to delays that are being caused by CIO-Sydney, NS in processing the applicants files (especially FSWO applicants under express entry). We completely understand that there are many steps involved in processing a file. But here I am specifically talking about the applications which have been already approved (as informed by Ralph Sir's office, IRCC through webform and IRCC representatives) and still have crossed 6 month's timeline. Its been over a month that my application was approved and still I am hanging in middle waiting for the passport request mail. I am writing to you with so much hope if you could look into this matter and atleast get the approved files moved further and send them the pasaport request, so that we can also move ahead in our life both professionally and personally.
I appreciate the effort by the lady. However would beg to differ on the way it is put.

Frankly, I wouldn't have quoted H.E. Ralph's office there. More responsible and relevant source is the agent over the call.

It's not H.E. Ralph's business. For us, he is an MP, for H.E. Ahmed Hussen he is a fellow colleague. Imagine, how would you feel if someone from your office came to you and complained about some information he/she received from one of your colleagues.

Plus, I am not sure, if Facebook is the right platform. If I am having problems I would rather email not publicly post something at the very first instance.

Don't know about others but I feel this should have been a put forth a little better and more professionally.

Mai86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2018
Hi,
Can you please post the exact response that you received.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.
Thanks

pooja jaiswal

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I appreciate the effort by the lady. However would beg to differ on the way it is put.

Frankly, I wouldn't have quoted H.E. Ralph's office there. More responsible and relevant source is the agent over the call.

It's not H.E. Ralph's business. For us, he is an MP, for H.E. Ahmed Hussen he is a fellow colleague. Imagine, how would you feel if someone from your office came to you and complained about some information he/she received from one of your colleagues.

Plus, I am not sure, if Facebook is the right platform. If I am having problems I would rather email not publicly post something at the very first instance.

Don't know about others but I feel this should have been a put forth a little better and more professionally.
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

I don't even think posting on Facebook is any issue. I just wish she had posted a draft on a forum like this for people to chip in and edit it before she posted it publicly.
Well I'll still give her a thumbs up for the initiative to do something while most of us just complain without action. :)

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I don't even think posting on Facebook is any issue. I just wish she had posted a draft on a forum like this for people to chip in and edit it before she posted it publicly.
Well I'll still give her a thumbs up for the initiative to do something while most of us just complain without action. :)
We don't really avoid an action. We crib because we know, complaining may not help. She (who wrote the post) believes her post may bring her some result. None of us are shying away from writing anything or putting out our identity. Just that her effort could be directed with aa muc stronger momentum if it was collated.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore

I could relate with most of what you said. But let's hope such small efforts collectively make CIC accelerate.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
We don't really avoid an action. We crib because we know, complaining may not help. She (who wrote the post) believes her post may bring her some result. None of us are shying away from writing anything or putting out our identity. Just that her effort could be directed with aa muc stronger momentum if it was collated.
But the honest truth is no-one really wants to get involved with questioning IRCC, and I understand the sentiment. Today, @tanush14 suggested tweeting and retweeting to ask why approved cases haven't gotten PPRs 6 weeks later from Sydney VO. Guess the number of responses his suggestion received.?? Nvm, I'm sure you know.
So yeah, I applaud the lady for taking action errors and all.