Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
26-06-2018
Passport Req..
Awaited
But how many do you know like June AORs, who moved to IP2 15/16th October and got ghost update later (actually approved) but still waiting for PPR? I mean I have been in this forum since middle of 2017 but never seen approved cased are kept in hold for almost a month! This is one of the biggest anomalies (like 27th Feb IP2s) I have ever seen with IRCC!
Hmm,
Not that I am aware of such a scenario but there could be a few atleast ,given the entire sample size of applicants in this stage would run into a a few hundred thousand.
And hey sure this entire year has been an anomaly id say compared to how things started in 2015 and panned out till late 2017.

But hey more than the majority of us here are optimists, and your PPR mail is just getting baked and is right round the corner.

Wish your wait ends soon with the golden email in your inbox Godspeed .

grkr8055

Apr 9, 2018
Hi need help...
AOR- june 8th
CEC inland
MEP and IP2 from june 28th.
VO- CPC VEGREVILLE
My son is canadian and my spouse is on wp and is not accompanying.
ADR submitted on july 7th for rprf and authorisation to travel from non accompanying spouse(for my dependant child).
After that no change in my status. Ordered gcms notes and my eligibility is under review required.

Note1:
REVIEW REQUIRED MI3 A11.2:appears met R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements- appears met Outstanding documents(requested):- RPRF- Dep1- Custody/authorization to travel RPRF Outstanding

FAMILY COMPOSITION: Married Spouse not accompanying No indication of previous marriages CHILD 1- documentation on File custody documents: custody/authorisation to travel REQUIRED.

I cant understand what is MI3. Can anyone help me out in understanding why my eligibility is review required. Everything is ok in my notes.
And also my file has not been touched after adr request. Its been 4 months since adr

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi need help...
AOR- june 8th
CEC inland
MEP and IP2 from june 28th.
VO- CPC VEGREVILLE
My son is canadian and my spouse is on wp and is not accompanying.
ADR submitted on july 7th for rprf and authorisation to travel from non accompanying spouse(for my dependant child).
After that no change in my status. Ordered gcms notes and my eligibility is under review required.

Note1:
REVIEW REQUIRED MI3 A11.2:appears met R87.1: CEC Minimum Requirements- appears met Outstanding documents(requested):- RPRF- Dep1- Custody/authorization to travel RPRF Outstanding

FAMILY COMPOSITION: Married Spouse not accompanying No indication of previous marriages CHILD 1- documentation on File custody documents: custody/authorisation to travel REQUIRED.

I cant understand what is MI3. Can anyone help me out in understanding why my eligibility is review required. Everything is ok in my notes.
And also my file has not been touched after adr request. Its been 4 months since adr
There is nothing wrong in your file. MI3 means Ministerial Instructions 3. It is the instructions under which latest express entry changes were made and currently operating on the basis of it. Don't worry its standard for everyone, it includes all eligibility and admissibility requirements.

Your child custody document was requested along with your rprf which you have submitted already. However a Case Analyst (Junior Officer) cannot make decision and pass your eligibility even though you have provided requested documents. These documents must be reviewed by a Visa Officer who will take decision. Unfortunately the queue for "review required" file is quite long and your file also in that list. You may be the one of the unlucky 20% applicants whose file takes longer than 6 months. All you can do is just wait for your file to move forward in the queue after they clear the previous files. A Visa Officer will check the ADR and initiate your security checks which will be followed by PPR.

Reactions: Animesh sinha

Navlin

May 14, 2018
Hi
I received my AOR in June 2018 and I am waiting for PPR.
Kindly add me to whatsapp gorup. I tried adding through above wtsapp link but it says link is revoked. pls share updated link.

Best regds,

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
But how many do you know like June AORs, who moved to IP2 15/16th October and got ghost update later (actually approved) but still waiting for PPR? I mean I have been in this forum since middle of 2017 but never seen approved cased are kept in hold for almost a month! This is one of the biggest anomalies (like 27th Feb IP2s) I have ever seen with IRCC!
What happened on the 27th of February??

shuiguo

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Yes, that is what I was thinking as well. I guess we should completely stop thinking about it as there is nothing much we can do now.

Also, I understand a lot of people request their GCMS notes, but I wonder if it is safe to give your personal information to a third party and hope that they do not misuse it.
I think many people don't consider this, by ordering GCMS notes from a third party you are giving them your personal information and NO organization can guarantee 100% that they won't misuse it; they can easily sell it, be hacked etc..

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
A system maintenance showed background check started (IP2) message to many active files irrespective of their aor dates. Basically everyone moved to ip2.
Did they all get PPRs after the IP2 glitch?

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Dear experts
I have prepared all my renewed funds documents and will ADR proactively. But i am a bit confused. How can I upload my documents? Should I contact a vo through the webform and upload all my documents at the same time or should i contact a vo first, and until i get a permission of the vo I will not upload my documents?
thanks in advance