+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

deedee101

Oct 4, 2018
Hi, can someone please help?
My AOR is June 7th,
MEDS passed on June 17th
status changed to IP2 - We're processing your Background check somewhere in July(No email or update anywhere)

Does this mean i should have received by PPR email already? There has been no change in my status since July.
It is confusing and painful to think that i might have deleted my PPR email.

Or is this normal for everyone that they are in IP2 for a couple of months before PPR email?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My AOR is June 7th,
MEDS passed on June 17th
status changed to IP2 - We're processing your Background check somewhere in July(No email or update anywhere)

Does this mean i should have received by PPR email already? There has been no change in my status since July.

Or is this normal for everyone that they are in IP2 for a couple of months before PPR email?
Seems like you're inland candidate. For inland candidates status for background check changes to ip2 same day or near medical passed date. But actual processing may take time.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
My AOR is June 7th,
MEDS passed on June 17th

Don't worry my AOR is June 8th and I have been in IP2 since first week of July. This is normal. Did you order GCMS notes?

Reactions: deedee101

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
After a long wait, with God's blessing, I have finally received PPR email today.
Below are my details and timeline for everyone's reference:
VO: New Delhi
PNP-O Ontario
dependents: 1
NOC: 2173
AOR: 13TH JUNE
MEP/IP1: 27TH JUNE
IP2: 2ND OCT
PPR: 4TH OCT

For the guys still waiting, I know the wait is excruciating, but have faith because sooner or later we all will reach our destination. Be Positive. :)
Congratulations!!

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Friends I need help. I’m really in a bind here. I submitted my medicals upfront.
Now those medicals are expired and cic requested new ones. Problem is, the panel physician isn’t giving me an e-medical report. He just gave me the payment receipt not e-medical report because he said Medicals are not ‘upfront.’ CIC sent me a ‘client biodata summary report’ pdf WHICH the physician kept. Anyone been through this? Is the applicant suppose to submit that form completed by the physician?
Please anyone who retook the medicals after cic requested them, is just the payment slip sufficient proof of medical? It’s literally just the receipt with the amount I paid, nothing more- no consent form no barCODE, no picture. Only my name and the money I paid. HELP
I would assume a receipt is not a proof of medicals done. Now in express entry we only for have upfront medicals.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams.html

The reason CIC is asking for the re-medicals is because the first one has expired and they want to make sure the medical condition is still within acceptable limits. So, I would assume it to be similar medical examination as the first one not just a receipt of money paid!!

deedee101

Oct 4, 2018
Seems like you're inland candidate. For inland candidates status for background check changes to ip2 same day or near medical passed date. But actual processing may take time.
I'm currently in US. I believe I'm under Outland Category.

deedee101

Oct 4, 2018
Don't worry my AOR is June 8th and I have been in IP2 since first week of July. This is normal. Did you order GCMS notes?
Thank you! That gives me relief. I did not. would it help if i ordered the notes? Did you order yours?
If you could please tell me how to order, that would be great!

Mar 14, 2018
what will be subject of the email for PPR..my AOR was on June 14th and based on this thread im still in IP1..but still want to know if i have missed the email

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
My AOR is June 7th,
MEDS passed on June 17th

You can call CIC agent and ask them if they have sent the PPR email - just to be sure. But, it is very common that people have not received PPR for a very long time since IP2. I guess IP1/2 is not a major indicator on the progress as we have seen i many of the forum members status change and the PPR email dosent seem to be related.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Oh wow.
Was there a change in your primary VO between those two notes?
I ordered my first notes 45 days post AOR & I'm wondering if Primary VO changes at any point. I'm hoping my file remains in Ottawa as the other options for Nigerian applicants (London & Accra) are really bad.
No, nothing change, it appeared that they did work for first 2 weeks and then they have been collecting dust!!

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
My AOR is June 7th,
MEDS passed on June 17th

i have exactly same status since end of June, nothing has changed so dont worry you are not alone in this boat!!

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Guys I have question:
On second page of GCMS notes at the bottom is application assignment date from one officer to another, does that date means they have to look at file again...?