+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I didnt submit any bank statement previously.. i just submitted a bank letter.. Now I am planning to submit my bank statements. But I am just confused as what to write in letter of explanation..Also own an apartment in my wife' name which we are planning to sell if we get PR..should i mention that too..They have requested average balance of past 6 months and an written LOE...
Bank letter is not sufficient, you need to show them your past 6 months balance as well. That's the only reason why they have requested you with this additional document. Just make sure you submit required documents and on time. Nothing to worry, this also shows that your file is under review which is a good sign.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Bank letter is not sufficient, you need to show them your past 6 months balance as well. That's the only reason why they have requested you with this additional document. Just make sure you submit required documents and on time. Nothing to worry, this also shows that your file is under review which is a good sign.
So I would need to show past 6 mnths balance from today and a LOE stating that I have complete control of money..Am I right?
Also do I need to show complete bank statements or a letter from bank mentioning my average account balance for last 6 months.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I didnt submit any bank statement previously.. i just submitted a bank letter.. Now I am planning to submit my bank statements. But I am just confused as what to write in letter of explanation..Also own an apartment in my wife' name which we are planning to sell if we get PR..should i mention that too..They have requested average balance of past 6 months and an written LOE...
"Plan" to sell apartment is not going to work now because IRCC explicitly said applicants need to submit readily available unencumbered proof of fund. Try to provide bank letter with six months average balance as per their requirement. If your bank unable to provide such letter then get the standard letter with six months bank statement. You need to write a letter of explanation where you must disclose the source of the fund such as Salary, Gift, Sale of property etc.(You should provide gift deed or sales receipt in such cases). In case you have deposited money from other account owned by you or your spouse then include that statement too.
It is a good sign that you have movement in you file (June out land applications have started to rollover) and I believe your application is at last stage, once you provide satisfactory answer to pof query your application will be approved.

Good luck!

IRCC requirements for Bank Letter-
What we accept as proof
Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as proof of settlement funds.

The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access them to use to settle here when you arrive.

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must:
  • be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Reactions: tobs and Y@$h

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
So I would need to show past 6 mnths balance from today and a LOE stating that I have complete control of money..Am I right?
Also do I need to show complete bank statements or a letter from bank mentioning my average account balance for last 6 months.
Yes you need to show six months balance. Please follow the format which is mentioned on cic website. Incase you are unable to get six months average balance on official bank letterhead, make sure you also attach six months bank statements with your bank letter. Regarding LOE, they are interested in knowing where the income is coming from, if there are large sums of debits or credits you need to explain it in the LOE.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
At my wits end now... will be 4 months since AOR this Oct 4. No ADR, no update - IP1 since June 15. Agent told me on Sept 4, eligibility passed but bg not started yet. VO is Ottawa.
Keep patience for few more days mate, I am sure from 1st October early June applicants will start to receive final decision. Data from immitrackers shows recently approved (applications approved in September) May AORs have taken average 125 days.

Good Luck!

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks! Hope you are right. I didnt receive the RPRF request yet. Agent said I will get the request only at the end of the process when they are ready to issue PPR. So there's some more wait left for me...
Keep patience for few more days mate, I am sure from 1st October early June applicants will start to receive final decision. Data from immitrackers shows recently approved (applications approved in September) May AORs have taken average 125 days.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Pookie89

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Yes you need to show six months balance. Please follow the format which is mentioned on cic website. Incase you are unable to get six months average balance on official bank letterhead, make sure you also attach six months bank statements with your bank letter. Regarding LOE, they are interested in knowing where the income is coming from, if there are large sums of debits or credits you need to explain it in the LOE.
Ok.Thanks

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
hi
i got PPR letter in my cic account. i am in Canada and my wife is in India. but this letter is only for my wife to submit her passport in india. last paragraph of letter says if you are in canada you will contacted by visa office for landing appointment. Don't send your passport.
congratulations mate... what was your AOR and processing office?

Reactions: Donna01988

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
At my wits end now... will be 4 months since AOR this Oct 4. No ADR, no update - IP1 since June 15. Agent told me on Sept 4, eligibility passed but bg not started yet. VO is Ottawa.
Our timeline is similar but I never called. I did order notes on Sept. 3rd to see what happened about my case.

Reactions: Pookie89

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi.. I am an FSWO applicant from India..

Today I received a letter in my cic account asking to provide average balance of last 6 months and a written letter of explanation of the source of funds available for settlement in Canada..Please guide and share any available format..
Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong but ur eligibility was recommend passed earlier right?
Is it still possible to get procedural fairness letter at this stage?
Don't they check about POF at eligibility stage itself?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello,

Correct me if I am wrong but ur eligibility was recommend passed earlier right?
Is it still possible to get procedural fairness letter at this stage?
Don't they check about POF at eligibility stage itself?
I had the same question in my mind, so checked his previous posts and learned that he actually got the info from call center agent not GCMS notes. I really hope he sorts everything out and we do not get such request at this stage. @parvez.ali please do share your GCMS notes once you get them in hand. It is really surprising to see such request from IRCC after eligibility recommend pass. Bit worried because I used Gift Deed though POF is Appears Met.

Reactions: CoolSandy

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I had the same question in my mind, so checked his previous posts and learned that he actually got the info from call center agent not GCMS notes. I really hope he sorts everything out and we do not get such request at this stage. @parvez.ali please do share your GCMS notes once you get them in hand. It is really surprising to see such request from IRCC after eligibility recommend pass. Bit worried because I used Gift Deed though POF is Appears Met.
Ya I have been told that my eligibility is recommended pass by more than one agent.So tats y m also confused..Should I call n inquire abt it today again.
I will be getting my gcms notes by 1st of next month..But i have been told to submit d required documents within 7 days..Tats till 1st of October.