+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Wow. Finally hibernation is over I guess. Many people from April and May received their pprs yesterday and today. Good news for June applicants. Our time is near. Stay positive everyone and good luck

Tsteaphen

Aug 16, 2018
Hi ,

I am curious on this term GHOST UPDATE. What is it? At what stage does it happen? What are the inferences out of it.

Thanks in advance.
Thomas

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Friends - if you want to elevate your low morales, see last few pages of Apr 2018 AOR group. So many PPRs in last couple of days!!
Looks like we are worrying unnecessarily so early in the game, just because few of us were lucky to get PPR soon ☺

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I called on 4th September. Eligibility passed but background check still not started. Got the application well in line to be completed by December (6 months) standard response.[/QUOTE]

Could you plz provide me the number you are calling from outside canada?[/QUOTE]
+1 613 944 4000

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
It was a ghost update. I got my PPR mail today.

Timeline:

AOR- 12th June
MEP- 26th June
IP2- 17th August
PPR-12th September!

All the best everyone. And I hope you guys get the PPR mail soon. It is definitely worth the wait. Cheers
Congratulations! mind sharing your NOC?

Reactions: amypls4

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Yes - called on 4th September. Agent told me my eligibility is met (passed) and bg not started yet. She said I am in line to get PR by early December (well within 6 months deadline). You? VO is Ottawa
Honestly, I don't know since I never called the agent, but I ordered the notes last week, so I'll know my vo office in Oct.

rohitsr

Aug 20, 2018
My AOR is 12th June, does these below status mean, I am in IP1. And how likely is it that, I may be in IP2 but my application is not yet updated ?

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My AOR is 12th June, does these below status mean, I am in IP1. And how likely is it that, I may be in IP2 but my application is not yet updated ?

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Yes