+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Its my 58 days since AOR. I am inland and hoping to get PPR in this month. Again on 3rd sept its gonna be long weekend so they will be slow in that week as-well.
58 days is not long, judging by historical data. Give it at least until the end of September before getting worried at all.

I know the wait is aggravating, I probably check my emails and GC account (for ghost updates) at least 10 times a day.

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
58 days is not long, judging by historical data. Give it at least until the end of September before getting worried at all.

I know the wait is aggravating, I probably check my emails and GC account (for ghost updates) at least 10 times a day.
Oh my God. End of September???? I think i'm gonna loose my all patience until then..
I can not even check my GC account as I don't have username and password. My lawyer has filed my case so they have all the details. I don't even know if I have received any ghost updates or not.

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone June 9th AOR here?
CEC Inland.

I see people from June 26th get their PPRs.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Oh my God. End of September???? I think i'm gonna loose my all patience until then..
I can not even check my GC account as I don't have username and password. My lawyer has filed my case so they have all the details. I don't even know if I have received any ghost updates or not.
CIC strives to process 80% of the applications within 6 months. Some CIC officers will not even respond to inquiries if you are not yet past the 6 month mark. If anything, we should be grateful to even have the opportunity to receive our PPRs this early already.

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hello folks....

The wait is just killing everyone of us now....CIC has been working so damn slow now a days. I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR this week.
I am FSW-Inland. Everything seems so perfect at their side, still I don't know what is taking that long to come on final decision. Every single day passing is making me worried more.
what is your timeline so far ?

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Anyone June 9th AOR here?
CEC Inland.

I see people from June 26th get their PPRs.
AOR June 2nd, CEC inland here. Still patiently waiting for that email :)

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have a question here :) What does it mean if my file got transferred to a local visa office? Is it a good sign?

My AOR was June 29th. I called yesterday regarding my cec application and the agent was very nice. She told me that my eligibility and criminality was in progress and under review. My file got transferred to local visa office in Edmonton. So, I am wondering, is this a good sign? Having my files transferred to a local visa office, I assumed that I passed R10. Does it also mean my criminality and eligibility looked okay too? Thanks.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have a question here :) What does it mean if my file got transferred to a local visa office? Is it a good sign?

My AOR was June 29th. I called yesterday regarding my cec application and the agent was very nice. She told me that my eligibility and criminality was in progress and under review. My file got transferred to local visa office in Edmonton. So, I am wondering, is this a good sign? Having my files transferred to a local visa office, I assumed that I passed R10. Does it also mean my criminality and eligibility looked okay too? Thanks.
R10 doesn't concern eligibility, but just verifying that all required documents have been provided.

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
R10 doesn't concern eligibility, but just verifying that all required documents have been provided.
Thanks. I guess my real question is that is my A11.2 was also reviewed by central intake office before they were transferred to a local visa office. Or does central intake office only check R10 and leave local visa office check to check my A11.2?

lvoldemort1127

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Category........
App. Filed.......
24-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
My thoughts exactly. Everyone after first week seems to be going to ip2 so quickly. my aapplication is in cpc Ottawa and I called them just 2 days back. Got the same status as yours from the agent.

AOR - Jun 4th
Medicals - Jun 15th
IP1 - Jun 15th
No update after that
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you. Just be more patient.

Reactions: prpurohit

andy1011

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Yes that happens when there are already too many callers in the queue. You have to keep trying and you'll get through.
Hmmm, tried calling 613 number “Global Affairs Canada” and chose option 1 for immigration and when they said your call is transferred... it automatically said “I’m sorry your call isn’t available from your calling area” eventhough I was using google hangout and calling from the US. Any ideas?
What option did you guys pick when calling up CIC?