+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
No, the fixed deposit I used for OINP had matured and was liquidated. I have sufficient cash balance that's 6 months old and used that for the PR application. Any worries?
No I was saying about the letter head that you got from the bank to show it during the OINP process, was it the same without any contact details etc ?

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
.. yesterday was Canada day holiday.. hopefully in next coming days the people with 'June 1st week' AoR will see some updates on their application..

Reactions: mldtemi

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
.. i don't like the silence on this group guys.. please keep posting your updates/ thoughts/ queries...
Anyone got an update on their application??
I submitted my application and received the AOR last Friday. Given that yesterday was Canada Day, it shouldn't be surprising I have no news to report yet :)

I did my Medical on Thursday so I figure the results at this point aren't even in eMedical yet for the VO to see, so I'm hoping to pass the Medical around mid-July

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
its been 26 days since my AOR and i havent received my PPR yet. this long wait is killing me. I think ill just send my passport to them and let them figure it out. hopefully that will force them into action.