+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
H

How come?
Human nature! If we don't know any person we call that person brother, similarly if we don't see or can't identify by name or voice we assume the person is a man. I think there is a muscularity behind this logic. A women usually do not get offended if some one call her brother unintentionally but a man gets offended if called sister as it hits his manhood. lol

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Human nature! If we don't know any person we call that person brother, similarly if we don't see or can't identify by name or voice we assume the person is a man. I think there is a muscularity behind this logic. A women usually do not get offended if some one call her brother unintentionally but a man gets offended if called sister as it hits his manhood. lol
Last part was well said:D:D:D (made me laugh out loud) although I'm not sure about first part to agree with you

Reactions: vivyraj and ishq74

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
June 18 AOR.
The wait is becoming painful now.

Every week, I keep reading in different forums that the current week might be the one when we might get it.. And it seems to be coming true for people around me having same or similar AOR.. Just not sure how much longer this test of patience is going to be.

Ordered GCMS on 23rd August and received in 24th September. Eligibility is MET.. so no delay there. Not sure what to expect anymore.
Hi, a bit curious. I assumed you saw Eligibility:MET on page 2. However, What was the Case Analyst’s recommendation in your notes, was it also MET, or Recommend Passed

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Requesting the expert opinion;

My timeline:
• ITA. :- April 25, 2018 (Draw#88)
• Medical :- June 08, 2018
eAPR. :- June 23, 2018
• Medical Passed :- July 12, 2018.
• RPRF Email :- July 20, 2018.
• RPRF Paid :- July 23, 2018.

October 23rd 2018; message from IRCC ' We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'
Hope this is IP2.

Guys,
I have a concern about the NOC code. I'm not 100% confident whether the jobs and responsibilities stated in my Reference letter matches exactly with that listed on the NOC..

Now, since I moved to IP2, does it mean that IRCC have no objection about the NOC (or Reference letter).. ??
I hope so mate

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks, my 2nd page says eligibility met but there is no mention of eligibility in the analyst notes.

Case analyst notes
https://ibb.co/b3J8BV
I think I have an answer for your concern. If you closely look at my case analyst's note, you would see "R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds" which is written as met. This means R76 includes both calculation of FSW points and Funds. If any one of them is not met then R76 will be review required. In your note, case analyst separately has written about FSW points (which is actually met) and Funds (which is review required). System must have not allowed him to write R76: FSW points met because other part of R76: Funds is review required. For this reason he wrote Review Required for your FSW points as well even though it seems you have met that already.

From this analysis, I think you have passed the eligibility but you are stuck on "review required" for funds. I suggest you to upload latest 6 months statements, bank letters and LOE explaining the whole situation as soon as possible via web form. This may help you to get PPR sooner than it may take if no actions are taken.

Good Luck!

Reactions: kanu and CoolSandy

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi, a bit curious. I assumed you saw Eligibility:MET on page 2. However, What was the Case Analyst’s recommendation in your notes, was it also MET, or Recommend Passed
Recommend Passed, Met, Appears Met all are used interchangeably. They all mean same thing, and it is actually means Passed because Visa Officers usually go with this recommendation. If you have either of them in your notes that means your file is in queue for security checks or already security started. As soon as it comes good, you will receive PPR.