+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone know what document would be "Confirmation of Permanent Residence document"? I am in the process of sending my passport for COPR and it says send "One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents" and i am not sure what should i provide as "Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents" except email i received from CIC requesting for my passport. Any help would be greatly appreciated if somebody knows.
You are misplacing the 'and'. It's a document they send along with stamped passport. not what you send.

Reactions: seekingCR2

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
What was the ADR for? My AOR is June 8th and as per last notes no update after July 18th! NO ADR but file is review required!
ADR was PCC (RCMP). And even I have review required but for this same PCC only.. I wonder how come they never touch a file even for whole 3 months. My status still remains the same since July.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ADR was PCC (RCMP). And even I have review required but for this same PCC only.. I wonder how come they never touch a file even for whole 3 months. My status still remains the same since July.
There are a lot of cases like that. I don't even wonder now. Simplistic explanation is just that it depends on one's luck else I don't see how one can explain that a file submitted in August gets PPR and people in June are still waiting their files to be picked up after initial checks.

luigi20

May 14, 2018
I called a cic agent and told me that my eligibility is met , bgc has not started and visa office is ottawa. My question is : Elegibility met is the same as passed?. Should i order gmcs notes now? My aor is june 1 fswo.

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Quick 2 queries on GCMS notes. If the GCMS notes does not have spouse information ie while ordering GCMS notes you did not submitted spouse consent

#1(Query 1)
On Page 2 where you have below information and eligibility is recommended pass and medical pass does it mean it is only applicable for primary applicant or does that status is including dependent assessment also?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

#2 (Query 2)
Again Same query for Notes at the bottom of the GCMs notes, those notes where A11.2: Appears Met and R10 OK. Is it only applicable for Primary applicant or does it say for complete application (ie Primary applicant + dependents)?

Regards

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Is your file at Sydney too? Do you know the due date for next review as per the notes?

saideepakb

Sep 11, 2018
My application is at montreal local office for FSW-inland.
AOR- 14 june
Medical passed 25 June
ADR sent - 5 july and no movement since then
Called CIC, agent said background check in progress and security hasnt started yet.
Eligibilty under review.
Anyone with experience with Montreal local office?
Hi Richa, my application is also at the Montreal VO. My AOR is 13th June and have been at IP1 stage since June 27th. Hope to hear some good news soon.

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Is your file at Sydney too? Do you know the due date for next review as per the notes?
Mine is in ottawa office.. as per my last notes, due date given was Sept 1 but till now I have the same update and no improvement. By the way, just for confirmation, where can i see the due date in notes?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Richa, my application is also at the Montreal VO. My AOR is 13th June and have been at IP1 stage since June 27th. Hope to hear some good news soon.
If you are based in Montreal then most likely you will have to wait till November.

You can see more cases from Montreal on the thread in my signature. You can post your case there. Also, how do you know your file is in Montreal. GCMS notes or call with agent?

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Please advise guys:

My eligibility in GCMS notes say's Recommended pass, however on officer notes it is asking for police certificate and review on spouse stat declaration.We did submit police certificate on July 4th and it appears that they have received it on that date, however no one has touched file since June 28!!What confuses me is that program assistant is asking for police certificate and stat dec review for spouse.(applied 3 times for provincial nominee got 3 times refused took 5 years together:eek::eek::eek:

Sample of GCMS NOTES
This notes are from Case analyst in CPC Ottawa
My GCMS NOTES :
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Case Analyst: recommend pass** APPLICATION
ANALYSED THIS APPLICATION BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE FILE, I MAKE THE FOLLOWING RECOMMENDATION. A11.2 APPEARS MET R87.2(3) MST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- APPEAR MET• 2 years of full time work experience met• PA is currently residing in Canada and working for employer making job offer• PA has valid LMIA in the specific NOC.proof of settlement funds : exempt with job offer and current employment in Canada Outstanding Documents (Requested): - Police Cert Requested at CIO remains outstanding• RPRF: PAID CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS .MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file .ACCOMPANYING----INTEGRATED.search foss gcms. please review stats questions and GCMS notes SPOUSE/CL. PROOF OF FUND - Not required PA is working in Canada with valid arranged employment offer.

Eligibility-Recommended pass
Security -not started
Criminality - In progress

As i understanding that eligibility is passed, however they are waiting for police certificate which they obviously got it but never had a chance to look at!!!I'm like all confused, is there 3 officer who will look at this?I ordered my notes in September...whats the point of asking something if no one is looking:D

Last edited:

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Mine is in ottawa office.. as per my last notes, due date given was Sept 1 but till now I have the same update and no improvement. By the way, just for confirmation, where can i see the due date in notes?
For me it was on the page with other assessments like eligibility, criminality, security, etc. Below it was file assigned to: **** and due date ****

Reactions: arun_kumar543