+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
101 days and no PR yet. In IP2 since 20th July and no updates! Hopefully some good news are awaiting
From what I see in the form and immitracker the applications in April and May are currently being processed..

In the immitracker April AOR has hit 55% from 46% about two weeks back and May AOR has hit 32% from 27% about two weeks back..

So they are processing the earlier AOR's... Hopefully we should see some good movement in June AOR by end of this month.:cool:

phil007

Jul 9, 2018
Guys, it's finally here. Got my PPR!☺
Here's my timeline.

AOR - June 23
MEP/IP1 - July 10
ADR - August 17
ADR Submitted - August 17
IP2 - August 20
Ghost Update - September 7
PPR Mail - September 7

Thanks for the help guys. I hope things also speed up for everyone.
Congrats

Reactions: LolaLinda

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Vitesze, if you had any other email mentioned earlier for any kind of visa , then they might have sent it to that email id only. This has happened with one guy. His PPR mail was sent to mail id which he gave at the time of work visa. For PR he gave new id but then also his ready for visa mail was sent to old email mentioned at the the time of work visa. So please get in touch with officer immediately.
Good luck.
Yes this is what I suspect as it has been 14 days now since the approval of my application. I have used 3 emails for MyCIC:

#1 University email - no longer accessible. Used it to create my account November 2016.

#2 Work email - Used since I started working my current job, May 2017.

#3 Personal email - changed it to this should I ever need my MyCIC Account again after I leave this company. July 2018.

All correspondence for my PR application + previous work visa have been going to email #2, buy it looks like the PPR email may have gone to email #1.

I was absolutely not aware that they still had this e-mail in their system, and if it wasn't for the previous Agent confirming this I would have had no clue.

I'll continue trying to call them today - if it's a PPR email, the deadline is 30 days so I can still submit it. If it's an interview appointment, I likely will have missed it by now.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Have you gotten any emails from cic about application updates to your current email account. Typically you will get one a day after medical passed. If you got that then they have your current email on file
Yes, updates have been going to the e-mail I use now. I had the update message for AOR, MEP and then for ADR. Since ADR I had no updates to my apication anymore that would've come with an email.

It's so strange to me that all correspondence went to one email, but PPR could've gone to an old e-mail that wasnt linked to my account since April 2017.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Yes this is what I suspect as it has been 14 days now since the approval of my application. I have used 3 emails for MyCIC:

#1 University email - no longer accessible. Used it to create my account November 2016.

#2 Work email - Used since I started working my current job, May 2017.

#3 Personal email - changed it to this should I ever need my MyCIC Account again after I leave this company. July 2018.

All correspondence for my PR application + previous work visa have been going to email #2, buy it looks like the PPR email may have gone to email #1.

I was absolutely not aware that they still had this e-mail in their system, and if it wasn't for the previous Agent confirming this I would have had no clue.

I'll continue trying to call them today - if it's a PPR email, the deadline is 30 days so I can still submit it. If it's an interview appointment, I likely will have missed it by now.
Not every candidate is given 30 days time period. Someone has been given only 15 days in current PPRs issued.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
Reactions: Vitesze

Rohan123

Sep 13, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
Passport Req..
22-02-2019
From what I see in the form and immitracker the applications in April and May are currently being processed..

In the immitracker April AOR has hit 55% from 46% about two weeks back and May AOR has hit 32% from 27% about two weeks back..

So they are processing the earlier AOR's... Hopefully we should see some good movement in June AOR by end of this month.:cool:
Thanks for the update

Reactions: rejozach

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone know if it's an issue when calling IRCC to press 4-0 (Citizenship enquiries -> talk to an Agent)? This is much quicker than pressing 1-1-2-2 (PR Applications) as you have to sit through some very lengthy messages about the status of your application. Wonder if they may flag my number for picking the wrong options.

EDIT: Just got in. I just kept re-dialing the number and immediately pressing 4-0, and after 5m I got in the queue.

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
Anyone know if it's an issue when calling IRCC to press 4-0 (Citizenship enquiries -> talk to an Agent)? This is much quicker than pressing 1-1-2-2 (PR Applications) as you have to sit through some very lengthy messages about the status of your application. Wonder if they may flag my number for picking the wrong options.

EDIT: Just got in. I just kept re-dialing the number and immediately pressing 4-0, and after 5m I got in the queue.
Are you calling them every day? :D

Reactions: Y@$h

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Are you calling them every day? :D
I'm at about 25 call attempts now the last 2 days. With the PR application option I spend 2-3 min. listening to auto-messages and punching in numbers just to hear that they're experiencing a high volume of calls and can't transfer me to an Agent.

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
I'm at about 25 call attempts now the last 2 days. With the PR application option I spend 2-3 min. listening to auto-messages and punching in numbers just to hear that they're experiencing a high volume of calls and can't transfer me to an Agent.
Unlucky! Second attempt this morning, and in the queue now (37 minutes, about 20 to go now :p) I also want to check if they have my correct email. I called them on August 20, and sent in a CSE to change it, but no response yet.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Unlucky! Second attempt this morning, and in the queue now (37 minutes, about 20 to go now :p) I also want to check if they have my correct email. I called them on August 20, and sent in a CSE to change it, but no response yet.
I got through to an Agent just now and she's checking my file as we speak :)

Reactions: phoenixsong