+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Nothing irritates me more than being told to be patient.
I was patient the 12 months we had to wait before we could apply, I was patient for the 6 months it took to put together.. I was patient for the first 6 months of this application.....I have been freaking patient. So yeah I'm entitled to have a moment where I'm done with this crap - sick of living in limbo. I didn't say everyone was getting DM faster than me, simply pointing out how unfair it is that people's entire applications can be done whereas others haven't even started their BGC. I thought I could talk to people who were in the same position and would understand. But apparently not. Good talk.
You're being pretty snappy when I'm being straight with you. If you were past the processing time, that's one thing. But you're not. I'm not saying it's not hard. It's not a fun application but a 12 month processing time is nothing to spend the rest of your lives together. I'm not saying it doesn't suck, I'm just letting you know London is a notoriously busy and slow office. It's going to happen, and when you look back on it, it's going to seem like nothing.

My husband has been on a visitor visa since June 2016 unable to work and going absolutely mad
with a gravely ill mother at home. Add insult to injury, the VO fucked up our application by not submitting requests for additional documents that cost us 3 months time. I. Get. It. I'm not downplaying your frustration, so don't jump all over me again please. I'm on your side, not the other way around.

zocanada

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Nothing irritates me more than being told to be patient.
I was patient the 12 months we had to wait before we could apply, I was patient for the 6 months it took to put together.. I was patient for the first 6 months of this application.....I have been freaking patient. So yeah I'm entitled to have a moment where I'm done with this crap - sick of living in limbo. I didn't say everyone was getting DM faster than me, simply pointing out how unfair it is that people's entire applications can be done whereas others haven't even started their BGC. I thought I could talk to people who were in the same position and would understand. But apparently not. Good talk.
Hi there i know what you feel but the normal wait time is 12 months so just relax .ive been like you are now i waited 4 years untill i can apply and god knows how much i miss my partner i feel down everytime there is a holiday my bed is cold at night my house is empty without anyone to talk to .i went to emergency one day for dysiness caused by stress it cost me one month work then i realised its not worth to stress my self about cic because they just dont care so let it go and you will be happy

Last edited:

iris19950711

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
11-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-11-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
Hello guys, got some good news today, Im here to update for June applicants. so I logged on my GCKEY and found out my BCG has started today!
I am June applicants. Got AOR1 on July 11th, AOR2 on Nov 14th, BCG started on NOV 22th. The line on GCKEY changed to " We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information.“ I believe this means BCG started.

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Hello guys, got some good news today, Im here to update for June applicants. so I logged on my GCKEY and found out my BCG has started today!
I am June applicants. Got AOR1 on July 11th, AOR2 on Nov 14th, BCG started on NOV 22th. The line on GCKEY changed to " We are processing your background check, We will send you a message if we need more information.“ I believe this means BCG started.
Congrast!too

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
any update from NDVO guys? we have been patience as well since August.

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I think I'm having a mental breakdown with this entire process and I am so bloody sick of people telling me to "be patient".....

My application was recieved may 31st, sponsor approval, medicals passed and my application was sent to London at the end of august and then nothing.

I'm seeing people who sent it may/June who are getting DM and my background check hasn't even been started yet. It's been nearly 6 months like Jesus christ do something.

I called CIC to asked what's going on and he told me I had to call London and couldn't tell me anything from now on. This whole thing is stressing me out beyond words, it's making me think something's wrong. I just need this to be over now.
I understand what you are going through, it’s so difficult to be away from our loved one because of someone else not by our choice. I can’t tell you to be patient because I’m not at all myself. I created my own thread frustration because of what happened today. I got our gcms notes and it didn’t tell us much at all and no bcg started either. You aren’t alone, just know that

Jappo

Jun 26, 2017
Hello guys I would like to ask .. I just renewed my passport should I wait for PPR and give them both the old and new?
or do I need to inform them ahead of time? if I need to inform them how? Thank you ! ill appreciate any reply