+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Got the passport and visa back today. Planning to land in the next 2 weeks :)
Congratulations!!

I have a question tho, when they sent you the passport back, did they follow your mailing address in your online account? I am currently in Dubai and houses here usually dont have a PO Box. Can you tell me more about the courier service that you used?

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Also anybody here who was requested a Schedule A but not PCC ? is there any chance that PCC will no longer be requested?

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Also anybody here who was requested a Schedule A but not PCC ? is there any chance that PCC will no longer be requested?
In my case they sent the request letter for sch a and pcc at the same time.
Sometimes they request for it separately.
Im LVO maybe it depends on your visa office.
We have a frnd also they sent schedule a first then after few month they requested for Pcc

Reactions: KDS_dxb

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
In my case they sent the request letter for sch a and pcc at the same time.
Sometimes they request for it separately.
Im LVO maybe it depends on your visa office.
We have a frnd also they sent schedule a first then after few month they requested for Pcc
Hi, is your application forwarded to LVO already? - Have you got any response or update so far?

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, is your application forwarded to LVO already? - Have you got any response or update so far?
Hello. Yes. My application is in process. We received letter of transfer sept 18. I submitted all the documents requested already. Just waiting for BGC. They said it will take time for LVO to start BGC but who knows. I believe that with prayers everything is possible
What abt you? Are you in BGC already? :)
Also LVO right?

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Hello. Yes. My application is in process. We received letter of transfer sept 18. I submitted all the documents requested already. Just waiting for BGC. They said it will take time for LVO to start BGC but who knows. I believe that with prayers everything is possible
Also LVO right?
we have the same case. SA received letter of transfer sept 18, the last update on my ECAS as PA was they started processing application last sept 25.

sch a was uploaded and medical passed, was wondering why i have not requested a pcc (since im from philippines and living in uae, i think i need to submit from two countries?)

Reactions: ItsMrsB

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
we have the same case. SA received letter of transfer sept 18, the last update on my ECAS as PA was they started processing application last sept 25.

sch a was uploaded and medical passed, was wondering why i have not requested a pcc (since im from philippines and living in uae, i think i need to submit from two countries?)
Im from philippines din po. Yes I submitted PCC from uae(needs to be translated by certified translator with stamp) and PCC from philippines which is NBI clearance. Medyo matagal lang po ang pag process ng nbi clearance sa phil embassy need muna ng fingerprint then bbalik sa phil embassy tapos inotary pa po sya within 3 days makukuha then ppadala sa pinas dun pa po mkukuha ang nbi clearance. Pag nrcve na po yun scan nalang then upload. Sa request po ng PCC nagsend po sila ng email and letter sa GCkey. You can ask din po thru email.

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Congratulations!!

I have a question tho, when they sent you the passport back, did they follow your mailing address in your online account? I am currently in Dubai and houses here usually dont have a PO Box. Can you tell me more about the courier service that you used?
I picked up my passport from the Agency. Agency acted as our representative in this case.

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
Also LVO right?
I think we are on the same boat. Amen to prayers :)

Reactions: ItsMrsB and KDS_dxb

KDS_dxb

Oct 8, 2017
Im from philippines din po. Yes I submitted PCC from uae(needs to be translated by certified translator with stamp) and PCC from philippines which is NBI clearance. Medyo matagal lang po ang pag process ng nbi clearance sa phil embassy need muna ng fingerprint then bbalik sa phil embassy tapos inotary pa po sya within 3 days makukuha then ppadala sa pinas dun pa po mkukuha ang nbi clearance. Pag nrcve na po yun scan nalang then upload. Sa request po ng PCC nagsend po sila ng email and letter sa GCkey. You can ask din po thru email.

Hello! uae ka din po pala? nagexpire na nga pcc ko dito eh kase 3 months lang validity diba. so far naka english yung unang kuha ko (online ko kinuha kaya does not require stamp sabi sa papel) anyway isa pa po tanong please, yung nbi mo po ba may thumb print ka? iniscan lang din sa akin pinakuha ko sa representative ko after ko makuha dito sa embassy sa dxb.

Reactions: ItsMrsB

ItsMrsB

Sep 6, 2017
Hello! uae ka din po pala? nagexpire na nga pcc ko dito eh kase 3 months lang validity diba. so far naka english yung unang kuha ko (online ko kinuha kaya does not require stamp sabi sa papel) anyway isa pa po tanong please, yung nbi mo po ba may thumb print ka? iniscan lang din sa akin pinakuha ko sa representative ko after ko makuha dito sa embassy sa dxb.
Opo meron po thumb print. Manual po kasi dun by ink pdn. Baka po mas digital/hitech ndn yun sa dxb? Dxb po pala kayo. Ako kasi AUH kaya po arabic lang yata PCC nagsubmit ka po ba ng PCC before ksabay ng application? :) almost the same timeline natin.