+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
I want to doulble check something, am I SA or AOR2?
This is copied from our CIC:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I was under the impression that we are AOR2, but then I read that I need an email from Ankara telling me that they're processing my application, but I only recieved one saying that they have sent it to Ankara.
So, am I AOR2 or SA?
The one you received is AOR2 and based from my experience there's no letter which came from my local VO informing me that they are processing my app already. SA is Sponsor Approval so your Sponsor will be the one to receive it and usually this is sent prior to AOR2.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
We have a timeline of a different sort. Because we originally applied in September 2014. However. Refused in May 21, 2015. Appealed June 2015. Won appeal 2 yrs later in 2 hours on May 9 2017. File received in Ottawa June 5, 2017. Email asking for contact email for my husband.Even though we had a representative. Told them of lawyer, said they could use that email. They email us July 11 for updated medical, pcc & forms. Medical done July 24, received July 27th. Updated forms & pcc sent in August 1. Dm August 10.
Sorry it's not in point form.
sorry to hear about that... may i know their reasons for refusal please?

Reactions: MaryL

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
sorry to hear about that... may i know their reasons for refusal please?
thanks, the Canadian visa officer in Morocco said I was genuine but my husband was not. I'm Catholic, he's Muslim. I'm 18 yrs older, yes red flags. I get all that. We had trips together, photos, good proof. Wedding was nice. No one from my family could come. She just had her mind against us. Was there 5 times at time of interview. He answered all. But she put lies in her notes. That I was married before in a town I never heard of in Morocco. And a few others. We answered to all refusal reasons. Win appeal on may 9. Now just waiting for ppr. If I could do it over, would have paid for a family member to come. And sent in app on my own without the lawyer. Although he did good work in appeal. Hope it never happend to good ppl. Although in other parts of the country the wait time is half.

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
We got approval for TRV. Showed significant ties back home like business registration, bank accounts. We indicated that PA has no intention of overstaying because we are aware it could jeopardize the PR application; and it would be our first Christmas holidays together. Got the approval after 16 days.
Awesome! Congrats

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
We have applied for a TRV as well
Application sent : 16th july
Submission confirmation : 17th july
26th july : request to pay biometric fee
14 september : biometric request letter recieved
15 september : biometric result sent .

Lets see what happens

e ha
Best of luck

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
thanks, the Canadian visa officer in Morocco said I was genuine but my husband was not. I'm Catholic, he's Muslim. I'm 18 yrs older, yes red flags. I get all that. We had trips together, photos, good proof. Wedding was nice. No one from my family could come. She just had her mind against us. Was there 5 times at time of interview. He answered all. But she put lies in her notes. That I was married before in a town I never heard of in Morocco. And a few others. We answered to all refusal reasons. Win appeal on may 9. Now just waiting for ppr. If I could do it over, would have paid for a family member to come. And sent in app on my own without the lawyer. Although he did good work in appeal. Hope it never happend to good ppl. Although in other parts of the country the wait time is half.
ok... i get it, all the best

Reactions: MaryL

AlakiDolaki

Sep 17, 2017
The one you received is AOR2 and based from my experience there's no letter which came from my local VO informing me that they are processing my app already. SA is Sponsor Approval so your Sponsor will be the one to receive it and usually this is sent prior to AOR2.
Are you sure about that? I know what SA is, and I got the file transfer as well, but after going thru the messages here, it seems that AOR2 is a bit different and people keep talking about the "3rd line", which I don't get.

Can anyone else with AOR2 confirm their statuses with what I posted? cheers

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Are you sure about that? I know what SA is, and I got the file transfer as well, but after going thru the messages here, it seems that AOR2 is a bit different and people keep talking about the "3rd line", which I don't get.

Can anyone else with AOR2 confirm their statuses with what I posted? cheers
AOR2 is when a third line appears on ecas that says "we started processing your app on xxxx date"

Reactions: AlakiDolaki

jmtolentino

Jul 31, 2017
I want to doulble check something, am I SA or AOR2?
This is copied from our CIC:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I was under the impression that we are AOR2, but then I read that I need an email from Ankara telling me that they're processing my application, but I only recieved one saying that they have sent it to Ankara.
So, am I AOR2 or SA?

We have the same statuses. any updates on yours? Mine was still the same :(

Vincent81

Sep 19, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapor
Hi guys just wanna share my timeline
Docs sent
20 june 2017
Cic received 21 june 2017

25 july 2017
Got # iuc & application

02 august 2017
Cic ask for imm5669
Police certificate

11 august 2017
Received first letter saying im eligible to sponsor

18 august 2017
Imm 5669 et police certificate sent
CIC received 21 august 2017

15 september 2017
Received second letter saying im approved to sponsor my wife.
My file has been sent to singapor

jmtolentino

Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys just wanna share my timeline
Docs sent
20 june 2017
Cic received 21 june 2017

25 july 2017
Got # iuc & application

02 august 2017
Cic ask for imm5669
Police certificate

11 august 2017
Received first letter saying im eligible to sponsor

18 august 2017
Imm 5669 et police certificate sent
CIC received 21 august 2017

15 september 2017
Received second letter saying im approved to sponsor my wife.
My file has been sent to singapor

How about medical? Did they request you take medical exam?

ADTT

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hi june applicants, anyone here the additional documents on GCKEY still uploaded? Or its already "reviewing" mine is already 2 months uploaded but still uploaded on the system. Thanks

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi all,
I have a question regarding Travel History form. In form cic mentioned write down length of your trip which you taken outside your county of residency or nationality . My question is suppose we travel for 105 days so , what we have to write? 105 days or 3 months 15 days???