Want to share my timeline
Received - june 29,2017
AOR - august 4
Sch A and PCC- august 16
(Uploaded august 31)
Medical request - august 17
(Done august 26)
SA - august 17

Based on my cic acct background check is in progress and theyll inform me when its started
Additional documents uploaded
Passed medical exam

I would like to ask if how long it will take for me to receive the AOR2 its been a week but still no news.

Last edited:

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone.
New here
Want to share my timeline
Received - june 29,2017
AOR - august 4
Sch A and PCC- august 16
(Uploaded august 31)
Medical request - august 17
(Done august 26)
SA - august 17

Based on my cic acct background check is in progress and theyll inform me when its started
Additional documents uploaded
Passed medical exam

I would like to ask if how long it will take for me to receive the AOR2 its been a week but still no news.
Please add your case to below sheets

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n8CRf5RwHVizY8yMFgXDcdY1_z5hDCjzDje5ih3gSj0/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=1702792406

and you can see the summary tab for average number of days for each stage.

Reactions: ItsMrsB

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
AOR 2 means file transfer right? if so no I haven't received any mail after pcc.
do I need to call and ask about file transfer?

thanks in advanced.
I called them yesterday and they told me they have received all required documents and its been queued to be sent to Visa Office (NDVO). And they don't have any ETA for when it will be transferred.

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello friends,
I have a query on behalf of my friend...

He got request for PCC and Schedule A, as for PCC it was going to take time so he mailed Schedule A to Mississagua Office.
After 15-20 days he got PCC and so he mailed that also..and it was received by them (Maple) on 25th July.

Now today they got request again asking for PCC and submitting before 6th October.

Does anybody had faced this ?
What needs to be done here?

Kindly answer it asap.

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hello friends,
I have a query on behalf of my friend...

He got request for PCC and Schedule A, as for PCC it was going to take time so he mailed Schedule A to Mississagua Office.
After 15-20 days he got PCC and so he mailed that also..and it was received by them (Maple) on 25th July.

Now today they got request again asking for PCC and submitting before 6th October.

Does anybody had faced this ?
What needs to be done here?

Kindly answer it asap.
if he has the option to upload in GC key, better ask him to upload a soft copy PCC.

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hi all, got this email today.. is this AOR2???

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XYZ and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.

NewWorld

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
29-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
if he has the option to upload in GC key, better ask him to upload a soft copy PCC.
He did tried to make an account and link the application... but he is not able to link the application by any means... he also open a support case but he did not got support for that also

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
He did tried to make an account and link the application... but he is not able to link the application by any means... he also open a support case but he did not got support for that also
Then better submit it via WebForm and ask him to call CIC after a week or 10 days.. So that agent can confirm if they have received the PCC and Sch.A or not.

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
ECAS(PA) status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" and received a letter from CIC stating that the file has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office today.

Reactions: donbhai