+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
I got back my returned application today, and it says that "the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) does not reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant, a completed and signed Use of Representative (IMM5476) form is required."

I wish they could've just proceed and ask for the IMM5476 later.

EDIT:
Now that my application's been sent back, I have some more questions.
For form IMM5476 section D, am I supposed to sign there as well where it says "Signature of Spouse or common-law partner for sponsorship application"? My husband is the principal applicant and I'm the sponsor, so my first gut instinct would be yes...but I'm not too sure anymore =/

Here's a picture so everyone could see what I'm talking about.

http://imgur.com/a/3PXHd

Likewise for the IMM1344 form, I'm not sure whether my understanding is correct.
http://imgur.com/a/pGzNC

It'd be great if anyone could shed some light on how to do this properly. :) Thank you!
In terms of where and who is supposed to sign in those 2 forms - you got them correct!

for first picture - yes you are supposed to sign as well in the section of "spouse".
for second picture - yes you leave the "co-signer" place BLANK (unless, off course you have a co-signer)

Reactions: higemanjuu

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hey guys what's the approximate time for first AOR am a June 30 applicant but I join the July batch

abd1986

Aug 9, 2017
Yesterday we received the request for Sch A (IMM 5669) but the did Not ask for PCC. Any idea why?

AOR1: July 27
Sch A: Aug 8

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Yesterday we received the request for Sch A (IMM 5669) but the did Not ask for PCC. Any idea why?

AOR1: July 27
Sch A: Aug 8
Schedule A is almost mandatory, so it is I think sent with closed eyes;however,PCC needs some file viewing and it can take some time.

Reactions: abd1986

higemanjuu

Jun 20, 2017
In terms of where and who is supposed to sign in those 2 forms - you got them correct!

for first picture - yes you are supposed to sign as well in the section of "spouse".
for second picture - yes you leave the "co-signer" place BLANK (unless, off course you have a co-signer)
Thanks dhvanixox, you're very helpful! :)

Reactions: dhvanixox

Nishan62

Jun 29, 2017
Hi I sent my file on 27 june they received on 30 june . Till today i havent heard anything so i called them after 1 hours of wait they told me my file was returned i asked the reason he said ( please see the organisation & entity for refusal) & i will get the paper with explanation now waiting for my file back

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Can someone plase help me what does it mean by organisation & entity
This forum is for family sponsorship.
I just Google what you ask. Did you apply under a different category...such as a business start up visa? If so, you will not find any help on this forum go ask in Business Immigration Forum perhaps.

Nishan62

Jun 29, 2017
This forum is for family sponsorship.
I just Google what you ask. Did you apply under a different category...such as a business start up visa? If so, you will not find any help on this forum go ask in Business Immigration Forum perhaps.
No i applied for spouse visa my representative sent my wife's file to missisauga

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Hi guys :) :)

@j0829 and @gagancanadavisa
I see that you sent the forms with scanned signatures and you got no problem :) Would you advise me to do the same ?
Is there anyone else here who did it and got no problem ?
This is what I did -
Asked my spouse to send the scanned signature and then I used Pdf's "Place Signature" feature to place her signature on the forms. I signed all the forms with ink.

I had no issues with it.

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
Hi,

My GC Key shows:

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm not sure if my file is transferred to VO yet. Still no update in ECAS. What does the GC key message mean?

Thanks.
They usually send the Sponsor an email telling file is being transferred, and Ecas will show when they started processing on the PA's side

Reactions: Pragstar and MaryL

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
This is what I did -
Asked my spouse to send the scanned signature and then I used Pdf's "Place Signature" feature to place her signature on the forms. I signed all the forms with ink.

I had no issues with it.
Hi thanks for your reply :)

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
No i applied for spouse visa my representative sent my wife's file to missisauga
Maybe someone else can answer you..I have no clue.

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Hi guys,

My wife got AOR 2 yesterday. I was just wondering - how long does it take from "AOR2" to "BG Check In Progress" to "Decision Made". She would need to serve 3 month notice period at her current job. Should I ask her to resign or should we wait more a bit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=515762555

Check the average time for each month here and you will get exact idea about duration between these milestones..!!