+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

@KEL28

Jul 22, 2017
May 16th! Something is wrong here. Did CIC confirmed that file has been missing? If so they will take 3 more months to reply back to you and that will be complete waste of time. A friend of mine was in same situation, his file was rec on May 10th and till last week cic agent were saying that his was gone missing. He went to see some member of parliament from his area. They called CPC directly and talked to one of the sups. They act on his file on the very same day, found it somehow and send it back saying some docs were missing. All I am saying is you have to take some action from your side as it will be a complete waste of time if you will wait for CIC reply.
Hi thank you for giving me an idea...
we already receive our applicatIon today because of the help of MP...
In the letter they gave,us saying some docs were missing , and we need to use new checklist now....

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Hello Friends,

After medical is done, do we need to upload any form online ? and how do we know if the medical is received and passed ?

Thanks,
No... You don't have to do anything except wait.. Your GCKey will show your Medical Result - Passed... PA's ECAS will say Medical received...!!

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
Not true. My husband and I have a lawyer. I thought the same thing as I had tried about 8 times. However I saw on post on another thread. And first time it worked for me. Husbands app is linked.
Can you please tell me how can i link my application while having lawyer (representative) because i have also read on CIC website that we cannot link application because our representative has the access to it.
And you have linked the application and are you sure you have not removed the representative to link the application? Does your lawyer still ur representative?

pharmacologisy

Aug 7, 2017
Hey all .
We applied in april . We send our application and we paid the fee online on 24th april . On june 5th we came to know that , the CIC has send back our application .

On 20th june we send our application again. Till now I am done with the medical , police clearance ans Schedule A .

I wanted to know that am I an april applicant or a june applicant ? I mean since we paid the fee in April , doesnt that mean our process has started from april ?
june applicant same as my case i applied in april but sent back on 24 may and then again applied on 2 june..so june applicant

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Hi guys,

My wife got AOR 2 yesterday. I was just wondering - how long does it take from "AOR2" to "BG Check In Progress" to "Decision Made". She would need to serve 3 month notice period at her current job. Should I ask her to resign or should we wait more a bit.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi guys,

My wife got AOR 2 yesterday. I was just wondering - how long does it take from "AOR2" to "BG Check In Progress" to "Decision Made". She would need to serve 3 month notice period at her current job. Should I ask her to resign or should we wait more a bit.
We got AOR2 four months ago and haven't heard anything since. There's really no way to know when you'll get DM.

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
Hi All those who have submitted the Sch A and PCC.
After submitting the Sch A and PPC, did you click next or exited the questionnaire. When u click next, it give me a declaration form to write name and date.. Do i need to do that or not?

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
Something like this
"Signature

I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application.

I,
Problematic field:Given name(s)
Problematic field:Last name(s) (required)
, solemnly declare that the information I have provided is true and that the documents I am submitting in support of my application are genuine and have not been altered in any way."

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
I got back my returned application today, and it says that "the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) does not reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant, a completed and signed Use of Representative (IMM5476) form is required."

I wish they could've just proceed and ask for the IMM5476 later.

EDIT:
Now that my application's been sent back, I have some more questions.
For form IMM5476 section D, am I supposed to sign there as well where it says "Signature of Spouse or common-law partner for sponsorship application"? My husband is the principal applicant and I'm the sponsor, so my first gut instinct would be yes...but I'm not too sure anymore =/

Here's a picture so everyone could see what I'm talking about.

http://imgur.com/a/3PXHd

Likewise for the IMM1344 form, I'm not sure whether my understanding is correct.
http://imgur.com/a/pGzNC

It'd be great if anyone could shed some light on how to do this properly. :) Thank you!
To avoid using Imm 5476 you can use same address for your spouse's residential and mailing address...it has to be PA's address not sponsor's in imm 0008. Thats what i did...just used the same address this time.

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
Same happened with me .
This is inhumane .

Ive been married for 8 months now and Ive spend only 10 days with my husband
Oh thats sad..i spent 4 months with him after getting married...now I am going to india to celebrate our first anniversary.

ADTT

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Hi All those who have submitted the Sch A and PCC.
After submitting the Sch A and PPC, did you click next or exited the questionnaire. When u click next, it give me a declaration form to write name and date.. Do i need to do that or not?
You need to do that. It means that you electronically signed the sched a.

Pragstar

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

My GC Key shows:

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm not sure if my file is transferred to VO yet. Still no update in ECAS. What does the GC key message mean?

Thanks.

cookie1234

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
Doc's Request.
xxxx
AOR Received.
xxxx
File Transfer...
xxxx
Med's Request
xxxx
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi guys :) :)

@j0829 and @gagancanadavisa
I see that you sent the forms with scanned signatures and you got no problem :) Would you advise me to do the same ?
Is there anyone else here who did it and got no problem ?