+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

amy9876

Jun 25, 2017
me too have the same issue........ i plan to give the Birth Certificate with the 10th certificate along with Voter ID card......
I submitted 10th certificate with original application... now I'm confused. They already have those documents, they are technically only missing the birth certificate..
** when you click on the '?' it says 'Provide a birth certificate, or birth registration. This is the official document that includes a person's name, and place and date of birth.'
--> according to that it should be only birth certificate?

Last edited:

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
I submitted 10th certificate with original application... now I'm confused. They already have those documents, they are technically only missing the birth certificate..
** when you click on the '?' it says 'Provide a birth certificate, or birth registration. This is the official document that includes a person's name, and place and date of birth.'
Yes, it should be the Birth Certificate but I did sent the Birth certificate and they are still asking for more documents. Now i am going to sent as much as I can. 10th certificate and voter ID card has the date of birth. So i will sen these two along with the certificate. regards

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
I need to ask you some other question regarding the application. Could you text me at 4387653766.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi all June applicants,
After linking and submitting all required documents (Sche A and PCC) my status still says "Your action is required". Is this normal?
I recently linked my application but when I check e-cas, it does not my my application.
Does it take some time to get on the e-cas system after AOR1?

Thanks.

Reactions: blackuhuru

DevAryan

Jun 29, 2015
Please Reply..

Applied for the Spousal Sponsorship on June 05
AOR: July 05
Schedule A and PCC Request: July 15

We haven't received the Medical or SPONSORSHIP APPROVAL yet!!??
All of the applicant in June have almost received their Sponsorship approval. We have now worried if everything is ok.

My Wife is in India and had applied for Visitor Visa recently (Dual Intention, after receiving AOR1) got refusal today..

Reactions: blackuhuru

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
App Sent - June 21
App Received - June 22
AOR1 - July 27
PCC & Schedule A - AUG 8

can anyone tell me how to submit pcc and SCHEDULE A electronically.
My application is already linked to cic account. I have both things in separate PDF.
how can i submit it?
When you click on "Check Status and Messages" through your GCKey linked account, scroll down all the way and click on "View Submitted Application". There you will find a place to submit your PCC and Schedule A. :)

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hi all June applicants,
After linking and submitting all required documents (Sche A and PCC) my status still says "Your action is required". Is this normal?
I recently linked my application but when I check e-cas, it does not my my application.
Does it take some time to get on the e-cas system after AOR1?

Thanks.
Yeah it's normal. Was also scared when mine won't change from' your action is required' but there's a place also showing ' the documents submitted have been uploaded' that was my consolation. Your action is required was still there when I got a mail that my file has been transfered to nearest visa office for onward processing.

Reactions: wwe

higemanjuu

Jun 20, 2017
I got back my returned application today, and it says that "the mailing address specified on the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) does not reflect the mailing address of the Principal Applicant, a completed and signed Use of Representative (IMM5476) form is required."

I wish they could've just proceed and ask for the IMM5476 later.

EDIT:
Now that my application's been sent back, I have some more questions.
For form IMM5476 section D, am I supposed to sign there as well where it says "Signature of Spouse or common-law partner for sponsorship application"? My husband is the principal applicant and I'm the sponsor, so my first gut instinct would be yes...but I'm not too sure anymore =/

Here's a picture so everyone could see what I'm talking about.

http://imgur.com/a/3PXHd

Likewise for the IMM1344 form, I'm not sure whether my understanding is correct.
http://imgur.com/a/pGzNC

It'd be great if anyone could shed some light on how to do this properly. :) Thank you!

Last edited:

adrdan

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
hi

I'm planning to send my package through Canada post XpressPost. Is it courier or mail ?
Should I send it to P.O Box 3000 or 2 Robert Speck Parkway ?

ajvignesh

Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm the sponsor and PA has got an email today with application number and also a message like this
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This
will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

Is this just a template email or this is how the AOR 1 looks like?

Also we tried to link and as usual it didn't work.
Any thoughts guys?

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm the sponsor and PA has got an email today with application number and also a message like this
For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request.
Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and
you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account
within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This

Is this just a template email or this is how the AOR 1 looks like?

Also we tried to link and as usual it didn't work.
Any thoughts guys?
Yes this is an Aor mail which goes to PA. S.A. aor confirmation email is slightly different you cn see the sample aor for sa in June spreadsheet. To link your application make sure you are using pa email id and his/her info to link applocation. Try the option family name and passport option. You can find tricks to link the application in spreadsheet and in this thread, just browse through previous pages.

ajvignesh

Jun 12, 2017
Yes this is an Aor mail which goes to PA. S.A. aor confirmation email is slightly different you cn see the sample aor for sa in June spreadsheet. To link your application make sure you are using pa email id and his/her info to link applocation. Try the option family name and passport option. You can find tricks to link the application in spreadsheet and in this thread, just browse through previous pages.
Hi thanks for the response.

Is this a generic notes on all aor's or is this something case specific?

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
I don't have access to GCKEY because I have representative. MP has called to CPC Mississauga and he said everything thing is completed in file and it will be transferred to LVO soon. but still I'm waiting. and I do not know why if everything is completed and they are taking so long for no reason
Not true. My husband and I have a lawyer. I thought the same thing as I had tried about 8 times. However I saw on post on another thread. And first time it worked for me. Husbands app is linked.

@KEL28

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks to MP ! Finally! our package was return to us,just now..
even if they keep telling us that our package is Missing!.

So I want to tell, to those applicant who haven't receive their AOR for almost -2months and if they told u that your application is missing you better need to ask for the help of your MP near you..

It's better if they return it to you than it's totally missing so that u don't need to spend a lot of $ To print another proof again..

Ching86

Jul 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
hi

I'm planning to send my package through Canada post XpressPost. Is it courier or mail ?
Should I send it to P.O Box 3000 or 2 Robert Speck Parkway ?
My husband and I have a major dispute over this because I insisted Canada Post Xpresspost is not a courier, but he sent the application in Robert Speck. I insisted he could have sent it through FEdex or DHL so we could be very sure of it being a courier, but thanks God it was received after 2days in Robert Speck, so maybe Canada Post, afterall, is a courier. :)