+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ajvignesh

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Guys,
My sponsorship application received by CIC on 28, June.I haven't got the AOR 1 yet but would like to know whether CIC send out AOR1 to sponsor or PA?
I called CIC yesterday, they do not have info on my profile but they do have my fee receipt number in their database. But the agent said CIC is working on applications received on June 26th. Any thoughts?

ejirostephen

Jun 7, 2012
Hello great minds, I received request letter asking for PCC and Sch A...Both have been done, uploaded and transmitted to ircc using the online acct. This was done on friday 27th July. Stunningly, as at today the online profile is still showing "your action is required'. However, on the upload side of the acct it is showing "documents submitted by candidate". Does it mean this "your action is required" will continue to be there until ircc get the documents and update the online info?
Thanks all.

Stewpeas

Jul 4, 2017
Hello Everyone,

It seems I'm of the back end of June applications. My husband (PA) got an email with UCI and Application #...I'm supposing this is the AOR1?

I'm trying to link the application, used the tips in the spreadsheet, however unable to do so - as it says cannot locate application. The email was just received today, perhaps if I try tomorrow, it will be able to find it?

Did anyone initially have any troubles and called the CIC for help?

Thanks!

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi Again,

Do both Sponsor and PA have to link the application? I have not received any AOR but the PA has and the application is linked for her. Do I need to link too in my CIC account?
I suggest you make an account for your wife and link the application using the AOR she received. You will not be getting a separate AOR i believe. I (sponsor) got the AOR but my husband (PA) never got any email. When we did end up linking the account, we immediately got the request for PCC and Schedule A which was dated for the day I received the AOR. I suggest you go ahead and make an account for ur wife, link application, and wait for any update there. Do not wait for getting an email from them, because we never got any email for PCC and Schedule A even though it was dated July 17 and we linked the application on July 31st.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: MizKat

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

It seems I'm of the back end of June applications. My husband (PA) got an email with UCI and Application #...I'm supposing this is the AOR1?

I'm trying to link the application, used the tips in the spreadsheet, however unable to do so - as it says cannot locate application. The email was just received today, perhaps if I try tomorrow, it will be able to find it?

Did anyone initially have any troubles and called the CIC for help?

Thanks!
Yes, I had to try 10-15 times before I got to link the application. See my instructions on the spreadsheet. (It's the last one with bolded letters where you choose Family Name, Given Name, and Birth Date).
Make sure you are using PA's account and PA's information only!

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
My sponsorship application received by CIC on 28, June.I haven't got the AOR 1 yet but would like to know whether CIC send out AOR1 to sponsor or PA?
I called CIC yesterday, they do not have info on my profile but they do have my fee receipt number in their database. But the agent said CIC is working on applications received on June 26th. Any thoughts?
In our case, Sponsor (I) got the AOR. My husband (PA) haven't received a single email as of yet. I suggest you linking the application online as soon as you get your AOR

Stewpeas

Jul 4, 2017
Yes, I had to try 10-15 times before I got to link the application. See my instructions on the spreadsheet. (It's the last one with bolded letters where you choose Family Name, Given Name, and Birth Date).
Make sure you are using PA's account and PA's information only!
Thanks for your response. Ill try again tomorrow, and I did see your bolded instructions - I will try to use it also.

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Sposnsors ECAs shows decision made in sposnorship tab of ECas and file received in permanent residence tab.
DM means Sponsor approval or not? No msg for PCC OR SCd A uptill now

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
hey guys...which documents do we need to get attested from notary??
I know that the translated documents should be notarized, is there any other copy we have to get attested??

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
e an account for ur wife, link application, and wait for any update there. Do not wait for getting an email from them, because we never got any email for PCC and Schedule A even though it was dated July 17 and we linked the application on July 31st.
Thanks for the reply,
You mentioned you did not got any email for PCC and Schedule A. Then how do you come to know when you are to upload the documents?

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply,
You mentioned you did not got any email for PCC and Schedule A. Then how do you come to know when you are to upload the documents?
When you link the application, there will be a message there with all the instructions of what to do. And there will be a place where you will submit you Schedule A and PCC or any other documents they need.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Oh.. Its just "MEDICAL REPORT CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY" form that we received with Med Request. Doctor just filled out "PANEL PHYSICIAN DECLARATION" section and stamped it.
I don't understand why are people not responding to our question?
GUYS - How are we gonna know that Medical is done?
It will go from medical received to medical passed.

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
Just got off the phone with CIC because we still can't link our application. But because I'm not authorized (I'm the Sponsor) she couldn't help me. So my spouse has to fill out the IMM5476 Use of Representative form, mail that to me so I can sign it then I'll upload it using the web form. In the meantime, she suggested putting the state as the city instead of the actual city where the PA was born with the country. Not sure if that will work since the application form doesn't ask for the state but hey, it's another set of combinations I can try! My spouse doesn't come back to Canada for another 10 days so that's 50 more tries before he can call them and see if they'll provide more information. :p One of those 50 is sure to work, right?
Any other suggestions are appreciated - we've tried so many different ways and no luck as of yet.