+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
She is from Pune.
I have an impression that Doctor is supposed to submit the report to CIC. Doctor asked her to submit the acknowledgement though. I have no idea what he meant by that.

Can anybody share your experience over here. How the medical thing works. What are the steps?

My husband got his medical done just last week, he received a letter/receipt from the doctor which was scanned and uploaded to his online account. The actual report will be uploaded/sent online by the doctors office to CIC directly. Some offices take a couple of days... some send it right away depends on how busy the office is.

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
For those who are still waiting for AOR1 like me. I just called CIC and got confirmation they are working on applications received on Jun 16th.

If anyone still waiting for AOR1 and sent application beforeJun 16th, can call to CIC to open a case and search for their application.
Where did you call at CIC and what detail do I need to ask them to know the status of the application. I still waiting for AOR1, application received June 26th.

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
When they receive your application? -and may I know who received/signed your application?
I applied on june 7th. I dnt knw who received.

onthebrink

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-08-2017
Med's Request
02-09-2017
Med's Done....
08-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
I was finally able to link the application online. I DID NOT use the Spacebar thing for City of town, because it always asked to me put actual city name. So here's what I did:

Use PA's Account
  • Permanent Resident --> Family Class (Spouses)
  • Choose = Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date
  • Enter PA's Family Name, Given Name, Birth Date (I copy pasted Family and Given Names from the application file - not sure if that made any difference)
  • DO NOT put anything for city and country of birth (leave it BLANK)
  • Enter accurate Passport Information as it is on you application (I copy pasted the Passport Number - not sure if that made any difference)
  • Enter Province and City where PA intends to live (Enter as it is in your application)
  • Marital Status = Married
  • # of applicants = 2 (PA + Sponsor)
and VOILA, it was there :D Hopefully this helps someone.

Also, as soon as the application was linked, I received the Request for PCC and Schedule A Form. We will be working on that ASAP.

For Reference:
App sent: June 20,2017
App rcv'd: June 22, 2017
AOR1: July 18, 2017
after this, we haven't heard anything from them in our e-mails.

Good Luck Everyone!
We have more tries tonight so I'll give this option a try. I've tried so many combinations and still nothing. :( it's almost been a week since AOR, should we be calling them?

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

I was able to link to our application to an online account using GcKey. I logged in and clicked on the view submitted application, It shows that my action is required but there are no requested documents yet. It also shows a place to sign (first, last name, and answer to a security question) before submitting any documents - my question is that should I put my name there anyways and submit it despite there is no request of additional docx as of yet?

Any comments? Thanks!

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Yes, but it's different, the IMM 0008 and IMM 1344 are the ones I'm referring to and they were not updated along with the checklist on that date, at least I didn't see it
ok .. heres a suggestion .. compare the two forms .. see if anything is different .. if there is, fill it out, just incase they do send it back. you will have these forms ready to go and then you can send it back with the package .. if they need physical signatures, get them done.

OR just wait for them to send it back to you and then you can do all this work .. it's really a choice you have to make here .. :)

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
ok .. heres a suggestion .. compare the two forms .. see if anything is different .. if there is, fill it out, just incase they do send it back. you will have these forms ready to go and then you can send it back with the package .. if they need physical signatures, get them done.

OR just wait for them to send it back to you and then you can do all this work .. it's really a choice you have to make here .. :)
There's nothing different that I'd need to fill out, I think the only difference was that the co-signer section had a bit more information, not sure. Some other applicants from July are on the same boat as me. I was thinking we could fill out the forms again and send them to Mississauga in an envelope with a letter, explaining what happened. I read sometime ago on this forum that someone did that to avoid getting it returned and it worked because they were told that the documents she had sent were attached to their application

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Where did you call at CIC and what detail do I need to ask them to know the status of the application. I still waiting for AOR1, application received June 26th.

I called at 1-888-242-2100 then options need to selected are 2 - 1 - 1 - 0. This is how you get to speak with someone. Most of times it says the queue is busy, cannot connect to a rep. But keep trying. Once you are able to get in touch with some one, they will ask for what kind(inland or outland) application, where is the application sent, where is principal applicant(PA) origin and sometimes more details of PA.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
My husband got his medical done just last week, he received a letter/receipt from the doctor which was scanned and uploaded to his online account. The actual report will be uploaded/sent online by the doctors office to CIC directly. Some offices take a couple of days... some send it right away depends on how busy the office is.
I am confused - the letter/receipt from the doctor was scanned and uploaded to gckey account? I don't see any option to upload the same?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
There's nothing different that I'd need to fill out, I think the only difference was that the co-signer section had a bit more information, not sure. Some other applicants from July are on the same boat as me. I was thinking we could fill out the forms again and send them to Mississauga in an envelope with a letter, explaining what happened. I read sometime ago on this forum that someone did that to avoid getting it returned and it worked because they were told that the documents she had sent were attached to their application
then go for it .. :) Good luck!

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the info.

I receive AOR in 20 July and till now not able to link the application

I call them and they asked me to send a Web form technical problem which I have done

I received by email schedule A request and after couple of days the medical request.

I will mail schedule A soon.

Hope this helps...

Good luck all
You are welcome! You got medical request before sending your PCC and Schedule A?

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
We have more tries tonight so I'll give this option a try. I've tried so many combinations and still nothing. :( it's almost been a week since AOR, should we be calling them?
Try this combination as I had many trials before I got this one. If that doesn't work, try calling them and filling out that technical difficulty form on GCKey account with all the details. Hopefully it works with my combination. May be try copy-pasting it directly from the pdf files of your application as they are very case sensitive. Even if there is a space bar after your name on the application, it will detect it. I copy pasted - Family Name, Given Names, and Passport Number.

Also, the PCC and Schedule A request was dated July 17,2017 for us and we got the AOR on July 18. So incase you are unable to link your application, I highly suggest you calling them and asking what's going on. They might have already sent in your PCC Schedule A request, and you never got the email.

Good Luck!

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Can you upload Schedule A form before PCC? We already have Schedule A form ready to upload, but still waiting on getting our PCC done.

Also, my husband needs to get PCC for India and New Zealand. Do we scan these PCCs and put them together in ONE document? Would that be okay? Because I only see one space to upload PCC.