Interview........
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
Sent our application and June 1st 2017, now the waiting begins, hopefully one more trip to Jamaica this summer and the next trip I will be taking my husband home *fingers crossed* Good luck to everyone, this process is unbelievably stressful, more stressful than we ever imagined...not for the faint of heart for sure!

Reactions: destinyjam2can

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Welcome Kismet. Congratulations have you received SA yet? We are putting in ours on June 19. We can go through the journey together. Hopefully this will take some of the stress off during the waiting time.

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
Welcome Kismet. Congratulations have you received SA yet? We are putting in ours on June 19. We can go through the journey together. Hopefully this will take some of the stress off during the waiting time.
Hi Destiny, just seeing your reply now. We received AOR on July 7, and today my husband received a request for police check and schedule A. What's your timeline? It's so stressful but it will be so worth it in the end, I'm so glad we can do this journey together :) blessings and love ❤

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Hi Destiny, just seeing your reply now. We received AOR on July 7, and today my husband received a request for police check and schedule A. What's your timeline? It's so stressful but it will be so worth it in the end, I'm so glad we can do this journey together :) blessings and love ❤
Hello Kismet. Congratulations darling best news ever. I originally applied June 19 and it was returned to me June 23. I resubmitted it June 26 and it arrived June 27. We have no news yet. Early August I am looking at. Blessings and love to you as well.

Kismet18

Apr 24, 2017
Hello Kismet. Congratulations darling best news ever. I originally applied June 19 and it was returned to me June 23. I resubmitted it June 26 and it arrived June 27. We have no news yet. Early August I am looking at. Blessings and love to you as well.
Yay!!!! For August! We got this This month will fly by and you will soon receive A0R.....I'm so stressed everyday but then again I've been stressed everyday while trying to put this application togther! I'm flying to Kingston on Tuesday night...get hubby for 16 days then back to reality. Hopefully next time I go after this trip I will
Be taking him home with me. If you ever want to chat on what's app or email I'm here afterall we have just embarked on very similar journeys that honestly I think people have to go through it themselves to understand ☺

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Yay!!!! For August! We got this This month will fly by and you will soon receive A0R.....I'm so stressed everyday but then again I've been stressed everyday while trying to put this application togther! I'm flying to Kingston on Tuesday night...get hubby for 16 days then back to reality. Hopefully next time I go after this trip I will
Be taking him home with me. If you ever want to chat on what's app or email I'm here afterall we have just embarked on very similar journeys that honestly I think people have to go through it themselves to understand ☺
I am praying to the good Lord that AOR is on its way shortly. That's so exciting Hun. Enjoy your time with hubby. I know it's going to be hard to leave. Next time hubby will be in the seat beside you on the aircraft. Safe travels. I have private msg you my number for WhatsApp.