+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2017 Citizenship Applicants - (pre C6 rule)

Weltmeister

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
My status online is still showing Decision Made even though my oath ceremony was done on Saturday. Does this change to completed?

SAZ-CAN

Star Member
Oct 15, 2012
Mississauga
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
27-07-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8th Nov 2012 ---- PP Received on 8th Dec 2012
LANDED..........
06 April 2013
How long does it take to get Oath Invitation ... I had decision made status since 6dec but no change in the details???

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
How long does it take to get Oath Invitation ... I had decision made status since 6dec but no change in the details???
For Mississauga offices, it's difficult to predict. For some of us they gave the invite right after the interview in person.. and there are others who musty wait. I'm told that the waiting period can be 3-4 months after test.. So fingers crossed you'll hear sooner than later :)

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear All,

Ok so i finally (Alhamdolillah) got my letter (dtd.13th Dec) for Test invite (date 4th Jan'18)

No my question is : What do i need to carry with me on that day for he Test. What docs?

Reactions: Got sick of waiting

CanadianSoonToBe

Mar 8, 2017
Mississauga
Dear All,

Ok so i finally (Alhamdolillah) got my letter (dtd.13th Dec) for Test invite (date 4th Jan'18)

No my question is : What do i need to carry with me on that day for he Test. What docs?
Great! Congrats! As the letter says, you need to carry original copies of all the supporting documents you provided as part of your application. Make sure you take your Landing doc, IDs and all the passports which were used in your eligibility period. If you have done a lot of travelling too and might not have stamps for them in your passport, I would recommend carrying ticket printouts of those travels too.
Good Luck!

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Great! Congrats! As the letter says, you need to carry original copies of all the supporting documents you provided as part of your application. Make sure you take your Landing doc, IDs and all the passports which were used in your eligibility period. If you have done a lot of travelling too and might not have stamps for them in your passport, I would recommend carrying ticket printouts of those travels too.
Good Luck!
Thanks CanadianSoonToBe.
Original copies?
Original Landing doc, Id's and passports?

Thanks again!

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes! Everything original. They verify everything
Appreciate the swift reply.
So if me and my wife are taking ALL our respective docs - do we need to take anything for the kids as well.
Although they aren't going through this rigorous exercise - but what are the chances that the concerned officer would ask any docs pertainign to the kids (cause filed together).
Or am i thinking too much :)

tomlee1986

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Appreciate the swift reply.
So if me and my wife are taking ALL our respective docs - do we need to take anything for the kids as well.
Although they aren't going through this rigorous exercise - but what are the chances that the concerned officer would ask any docs pertainign to the kids (cause filed together).
Or am i thinking too much :)
I would say take them.. just in case they asked