Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Green5 said:
Hi everyone,

Could I be added to the spreadsheet also?

Here is my info:
- Application received June 13th 2014
- Applied as common law partner (we have one child also if relevant)
- Sponsor approval on 7th of August 2014
- Our file appears to have been sent to the Ottawa office for processing (although we currently live in London/UK)
- No other requests have been received until now but our file is not marked as 'in process' yet.

Thank you!
Our timeline is about the same as they required extra documents so i didn't receive SA till August 5th .My file is in London and there is no change except application received, medicals received .

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Yaak said:
No, my last contact with CIC was a request from them for a Statutory Declaration of Commmon-law Union, and two photos for the PR card. The stated that they had reviewed the application and did not think an interview would be required. They had the requested document and photos in a week, but that was over a month ago and we've heard nothing more since. I just made my weekly check of ECAS but it shows nothing new. I don't expect to get a passport request given I am from a visa exempt country. We really expect it to be approved fairly quickly once someone gets back to the application, but have no idea how long that could take. Patience, as ever, is the order of the day :)

Yaak did they give you a date for when they had to be submitted by. They gave me a date for extra documents and didn't look at my file to that date . Some call it a bring forward date , when they look at your file again . It delayed mine by 2 months , therefore i am now a June applicant. Saying that you already have SA i didn't at the time they requested more info .

ckizaks

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-10-2014
AOR Received.
31-07-2014
File Transfer...
SA 05-08-2014
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting DM 01-06-2015
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yaak said:
No, my last contact with CIC was a request from them for a Statutory Declaration of Commmon-law Union, and two photos for the PR card. The stated that they had reviewed the application and did not think an interview would be required. They had the requested document and photos in a week, but that was over a month ago and we've heard nothing more since. I just made my weekly check of ECAS but it shows nothing new. I don't expect to get a passport request given I am from a visa exempt country. We really expect it to be approved fairly quickly once someone gets back to the application, but have no idea how long that could take. Patience, as ever, is the order of the day :)
Oh...I see. It's like childbirth...once the bundle of joy comes you don't remember the pain and the wait.. ;) ;)

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Green5 said:
Hi everyone,

Could I be added to the spreadsheet also?

Here is my info:
- Application received June 13th 2014
- Applied as common law partner (we have one child also if relevant)
- Sponsor approval on 7th of August 2014
- Our file appears to have been sent to the Ottawa office for processing (although we currently live in London/UK)
- No other requests have been received until now but our file is not marked as 'in process' yet.

Thank you!
congratulations , very fast. You are lucky person. Best of luck, naveedpcs

Green5

Sep 24, 2014
naveedpcs said:
congratulations , very fast. You are lucky person. Best of luck, naveedpcs
Hi, thank you but I don't think it was faster then normal processing time. Our file has been I think transferred to Ottawa and has not yet been processed. It's been received since June 13 and we are waiting.

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
7 Month wait! tip to toe! Good Luck EVERYONE!
TICK... TOCK.... TICK... TOCK.... TICK... TOCK.... TICK... TOCK.... :eek:

:( :( :( I don't wat to wait anymore :( :( :(

ultraismo

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LIMA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
File Transfer...
25-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-05-2014 (upfront)
Passport Req..
26-01-15
Mrs.DoryBaby said:

I know....feel the same.. pero como dices abajo.. "la distancia separa cuerpos, no corazones"

justagirrl

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
07-08-2014
Med's Request
up front
Med's Done....
06-06-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2015
Mrs.DoryBaby said:

Yes. I'm over the waiting part. :(

Yaak

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Salt Spring Island, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
SA 01-08-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
taffy7 said:
Yaak did they give you a date for when they had to be submitted by. They gave me a date for extra documents and didn't look at my file to that date . Some call it a bring forward date , when they look at your file again . It delayed mine by 2 months , therefore i am now a June applicant. Saying that you already have SA i didn't at the time they requested more info .
Yes, they gave us 60 days to submit the additional document and photos. That would make our bring forward date October 26. I replied to their email that the documents had been sent and referenced the date that the postal service said they were delivered, but it was probably all for naught if no one is going back to the file for 60 days. I hope that when they open it up again on Monday, October 27, they can and do move promptly to finalize the application. More waiting...

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Yaak said:
Yes, they gave us 60 days to submit the additional document and photos. That would make our bring forward date October 26. I replied to their email that the documents had been sent and referenced the date that the postal service said they were delivered, but it was probably all for naught if no one is going back to the file for 60 days. I hope that when they open it up again on Monday, October 27, they can and do move promptly to finalize the application. More waiting...

They just requested the same information again .. I have gone to my MP as this will now take me into Dec . Cic is killing me lol

iNick89

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
LANDED..........
13-12-2014
Yaak said:
I'm in the same boat as you. My partner is American, and we had Statutory Declaration of Common Law + Passport + up-to-date mailing address, all requested on August 26th, 2014. We sent them as soon as we could, and they were received by CIC on Sept 2nd.

We haven't heard anything back from CIC - I thought maybe it would have been a bit faster than this :(.

ECAS still says APPLICATION RECEIVED, although I noticed they updated his mailing address last week, which was also included in our doc request! That's interesting to me, because it must mean that they did in fact open the extra documents we sent...

I just wish we would hear something back! Our bring forward date is also Oct 26th - was hoping something would happen sooner!

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
Yaak said:
Can I ask why they requested the photos for PR card again? They don't need to be sent in with your application for your country? Or were they asking for more pictures?

alexji

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after 90 of waiting for sponsorship approval.
this is what i got from CIC today.
i need advice please:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx and family (if applicable).

We have reviewed your application and regret to advise that you are not an eligible sponsor for the following reason(s):
• You have not submitted an application for a member of the family class. You did not declare the applicant to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your own Application for Permanent Residence or at the time you became permanent resident of Canada. As such, you do not meet regulation 117(9)(d). Please refer to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations listed below for details.
• Given this ineligibility issue, we have not reviewed any other sponsorship criteria at this time. In the event the visa officer considers processing the application for permanent residence, he/she will notify this office and a full review of all sponsorship eligibility requirements will be done. You may be contacted for additional information should that occur.

You indicated on your sponsorship application that you wish to continue with its processing regardless of any ineligibility. As such, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for consideration.

Your ineligibility to sponsor will be a significant factor in the assessment of the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s). A final decision regarding that application shall be made by a visa officer and will be communicated to you and your relative. Instructions regarding the Right to Appeal will be issued as applicable by the visa office. Please note that the Right to Appeal may only be exercised after the visa officer has rendered a final decision.
------------------------------

i became a permanent resident in may 2013
i got married in February 2013

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
Did you declare your spouse on your application for PR or when you landed as a PR? If you didn't, you'll never be able to sponsor them unfortunately.